my journal 3

This is a discussion on my journal 3 within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; let's see if they at least say the truth about 911 These are the candidates: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Anderson http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgil_Goode http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Johnson http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jill_Stein The ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 24, 2012, 7:28pm   #2011

Joined Mar 2003
Re: my journal 3

Yamato started this thread

let's see if they at least say the truth about 911

These are the candidates:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Anderson
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgil_Goode
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Johnson
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jill_Stein

The problem is that they accepted this corrupt journalist as a moderator, and so he didn't ask the question on 911 I think... this really sucks. Furthermore, none of them is really... I could not find any one of them on the web stating clearly that 911 was perpetrated by the US government.

They're saying pretty nice things, but not nearly enough for my taste.

Last edited by Yamato; Oct 24, 2012 at 9:59pm.
Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2012, 10:51pm   #2012

Joined Mar 2003

Wow, this is just like my conversations with taxi drivers in rome
Old Oct 24, 2012, 11:38pm   #2013

Joined Mar 2003
occult and 911

Yamato started this thread excellent info on 911 and the occult right now on the vinny eastwood show, with kris millegan and s.k. bain (can't find out his name):
Welcome to TrineDay's little library of supressed books
The Most Dangerous Book In The World

oh, kent bain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKw.../feed?filter=2

he watched this

Last edited by Yamato; Oct 24, 2012 at 11:46pm.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 12:19am   #2015

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread This interview is really a pleasure to hear: foster gamble on the vinny eastwood show

http://www.thevinnyeastwoodshow.com/..._show_2012.mp3

foster gamble is one of the greatest film makers in the truther community

vinny eastwood is probably the greatest truther radio host, not just for his style (he lets his guests talk and asks interesting questions) but particularly for the excellent guests he chooses. Bob Tuskin has a similar style and he's also a very good host.

Last edited by Yamato; Oct 25, 2012 at 2:06pm.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 1:56am   #2016

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread damn

it was bound to happen

awake. sleepless for hours.

i am sensitive, i am paranoid, but i didn't know, didn't expect to be so prone to... that my balance would have turned out to be so delicate: i am extremely sensitive to NOT being admired.

Other people's opinion of me does matter to me.

Until now I was assuming my reputation was immaculate at work: now that someone, my boss - no matter how stupid - is daring to even remotely think that I should be moved to another office... now I am suddenly appearing totally weak and oversensitive.

It's not even advanced mobbing, or emotional warfare on his part. It's mostly in my mind, and partly I do have problems with this idiot, who happens to be my boss.

Good thing is that my father, who's never supportive (as supportive as Lou Gosset jr. in Officer and a Gentleman, or The Great Santini with his son), agrees that if I am having any problems, it is NOT because I didn't do my duty as a worker. If there's a reason, we both agree, it's that I spoke my mind about those changes taking place two years ago - which is not really that much of a guilt. Speaking the truth and defending your hard work against absurd changes. Defending it while willing to change it, but not promising the same quality. I told these folks of ACE team and my boss: if I do things your way, the statistics will not be reliable. And they kept saying "do them our way but they have to be reliable". And i kept saying "this is not possible". And they drove me crazy with this impossible request for six months. I don't see what I could have done differently, except being a yes-man and pretending that their idea was great - but that would have meant lying, and I'm incapable of that. So basically I am now being punished because, as I grew up, my parents taught me not to lie and I took them literally.

Jesus!

I am getting obsessive with this idea, I can't sleep, and I don't know for how long more I will be able to put up with this. I either stop caring, or... or I'm gonna quit my job.

And I don't know what kind of idea/trip I'll come up with, in order to not care, sleep. I'm going to need some major subject, but I won't find it. I really wonder how this will all end. I've been working for 8 years there so... the past says that I'll stay, but the past also says that I occasionally quit jobs. I have no idea how it will end. It's fifty-fifty.

Last edited by Yamato; Oct 25, 2012 at 2:10am.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 5:40am   #2017

Joined Mar 2003

Old Oct 25, 2012, 8:57pm   #2018

Joined Mar 2003

Old Oct 26, 2012, 9:01am   #2019

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread ouch...

the management are closing in on me

i only have a few hours left before getting caught

I was missing yesterday, out of sleep deprivation

today i came to find a phone call from human resources and the meeting or phone call will be an ambush - i have the feeling

So i am not going to call the bitch back - i don't think

The union guy said he has to talk to me today

wow wow wow

Just talked to the union guy and he just told me that I am not getting moved anymore. I owe them some pastries. I'll go buy them next week. So far so good. Long live the unions.

wow, an hour later I am still shaken from the news i received from the union - I definitely had built up a lot of pressure in me, to be so shaken for so long after the news

I can't believe I declared war on them and won it in just 2 weeks... or rather they declared war against me... or rather, they were invading me without having even declared war

despite being a raw vegan I am going to get an unhealthy snack at the vending machine, because I need energy and a break

I was misspelling it "venging" machine, because maybe I was thinking about having been avenged.

Now I still have to call the human resources bitch, whom i do not consider a friend any longer, so I really will have a hard time talking to her, because:

1) i fear her
2) i despise her
3) i don't trust her

This means that I have won this battle, but I am left weaker than I was, or rather I am now aware of being weaker than I thought. I am now aware of being surrounded by angry enemies, whom I was underestimating. And also I am aware of having a few friends, whom I totally ignored. People who were in my black-list and yet appreciate me.

I have learned one thing from this: best thing is to defend yourself without hitting back, because you may hit someone who wasn't meaning to hurt you, and may create an unnecessary enemy. Actually this is something I've always been aware of, but now even more. Because if all these people in my black-list have helped me, it is precisely because I kept behaving properly and fairly despite disliking them. My roommate and the union representative (former roommate, whom I used to call here "the idiot with the radio") are still both in my black-list because they bother me, but they helped me, without expecting anything in return.

Today would be a perfect day to go to a movie. I absolutely need it. If possible I need a 3d movie, and I don't care if there's just children in the theater.

Two more hours to go and I still haven't called her. It's that I don't want to ruin my mood. I'll call her at the last minute. I am really pissed at her.

I've chosen the movies for today. I am going to the movie theater in this square:
Piazza Barberini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Which a hundred years ago looked like this:

piazza_barberini_circa_1910.jpg

Wow, nice web site:
Roma Sparita - Album fotografici

They have more pictures of the place:
http://www.romasparita.eu/foto-roma-...azza+barberini

What is once awful and hilarious is the fact that my mobbing seems to be continuing, because today is my fifth day and my boss hasn't given me any work. However I have the solidarity of most of my colleagues, so I suppose we could say that it's not real mobbing. Or rather: at the moment I don't feel it very much, considering the good news about the failed attempt to move me out of here, and considering the frequent signs of solidarity from my colleagues (several colleagues showing me solidarity on a daily basis).

wrong again: today my boss called me and asked me if I'd be free next week, because he says he needs me to do some stuff - i guess he might have adapted to the fact that he didn't manage to make me leave the office

Last edited by Yamato; Oct 26, 2012 at 5:18pm.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 8:20pm   #2020

Joined Mar 2003

Old Oct 26, 2012, 10:30pm   #2021

Joined Mar 2003
truther facebook humor

Yamato started this thread From facebook:

66580_186583448133066_1024642268_n.png

598725_476364605719833_315197309_n.jpg

428496_395721167132057_1620550815_n.jpg

All these are both funny and yet real at once, so real they're not even jokes.

Too bad facebook has no search capabilities whatsoever, and maybe intentionally. I am sure the company has everything perfectly categorized, but we don't have access to it. Same applies to youtube, which also has indexing limited to a minimum.

There's a strategy to dumb us all down.

Last edited by Yamato; Oct 26, 2012 at 10:47pm.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 10:55pm   #2022

Joined Mar 2003
conspiracy chats and chats in general

Yamato started this thread Chats are an excellent social experiment, especially for someone as antisocial as I am.

I am getting a chance of learning skills without risking anything. And those skills are similar to those in real life.

Here's what happened in one of the truther chats I go to occasionally.

First of all, it was a chat replete with (US) veterans, into their 40s and 50s. You'd expect pretty peaceful people, at least I did. Wrong. At noon, from 12 to 2 pm. These guys get home at that time to take part in a chat, every day of the year - go figure.

This is a category quite far from academics, which is more my type of people. Academics would be less aggressive and yet harder to battle with. They would beat you with logic and arguments and content, rather than by calling you "gay" or similar.

Well, I came across the "you're gay" type of people (despite being truthers, which usually is a guarantee of intelligence and sensitivity, but in this case it was a bunch of simply... anti-government truthers - they don't care too much about non-violence or solidarity to someone they don't know - just about their family, and probably they're even racist).

So, since I am done with my problems at work, let's focus on this issue for a few more minutes.

These "truthers", veterans, from the southern US, a couple of them, got tired of my stealing the spotlight from them, so they ganged up on me and pretended they thought I was a woman, posing as a man and similar. I admit they caught me off guard.

I mean - I could have blown them away with logic, but i was not prepared for an attack, mostly because I didn't realize that they would have been annoyed by me stealing their spotlight, their chat throne, their "king of the chat" title. Indeed in the first two days everything was fine.

Then on day 3, bam! Suddenly I am a woman. You know, the typical thing "gay", "homo", but since the chat forbad insults, then suddenly... they had mistaken me for a woman - they claimed.

So I guess I lost the argument, didn't even try to rebut, and I left after 5 minutes, because i clearly wasn't wanted there. These two got there first, they've patrolling the chat for months, and I could not steal the spotlight. I had to get in line. I got out of line, and I got attacked. Pretty interesting social experiment - because it applies to everything.

1) you get too big and occupy someone else's space
2) you get attacked
3) you retreat or you hold your position, depending if it's worth it

In the case of the chat, the point of the chat is not to patrol the chat, but to have an interesting conversation, and I can have no such thing is a chat room ruled by two people who call you "woman" because you're taking their spotlight (by all means, I am talkative).

Another premise I should have made is that these truthers aren't the ones of my kind, concerned with chem trails, geopolitics... they're just concerned with guns, cars, hunting and being anti-government. Basically they're all veterans... and of course there's also intelligent veterans, but a place where there's just veterans should ring a bell. An alarm bell I mean.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated on how it evolves. I think I could beat them both with words. But it's not always easy to convince an audience of veterans that the two "tough guys" of the chat are idiot, especially if you're an (Italian) academic among US veterans. It's almost mission impossible, but I'll try sooner or later. When i'll feel confident enough.

---

Now I am in another chat. No matter how good the show is, even if the host is not a veteran (often the case with truthers), the people in the chat are way lower intellectually speaking than the guy hosting the show. Way lower. Just slightly above people in a regular chat with smileys.

I always manage to take possession of the chat within 10 minutes. Then within 2 days I'd probably get kicked out by talking and preaching too much. I guess that's why these two veterans hated me.

What I do basically is I introduce a big topic to discuss and it's almost always successful. So these nimrods stop talking about idiot topics and writing OMG, LOL and LMAO, and get serious for a few minutes. Then of course the chat king rebels to me, because I am taking the spotlight from him in his role of king of the idiot chat.

The idiot king hates me, while the radio host usually quotes me and uses my words, terms, and questions, despite my being a foreigner. It's so satisfactory, because these radio hosts are extremely intelligent and freethinking.

Too bad that in order to be in the chat, everyone in the chat is kind of ignoring the radio show. But basically, out of the 20 people in the chat, I tend to be the most intelligent person. Or at least the one who uses his intelligence the most. At least among those who talk.

It is kind of pointless to go back to that chat and humble those braindead veterans who claimed that I am a "woman posing as a man". If that's their method to defend and keep their title of "king of the chat", then that chat is not worth anything.

More thinking:

Basically I was wrong in thinking that the truther community is all good, all nice intelligent sensitive people. There's also plenty of ignorant rude assholes who are truthers. Therefore, if I want to be in a chat, I should try to find the chat with the most evolved minds.

At the same time, if I find such a chat, I have to make sure I don't give in to my natural tendency to take up space and room, because that would bother people. I mean, if there's 10 people in a chat, you can't be writing 50% of the lines, or else this will happen:
1) the rude person will tell you that "you're a woman posing as a man" or "you're gay"
2) the polite person will tell you something nicer, but will find another way to make you uncomfortable

The problem is not really whether you're in a rude chat or in a civilized chat. The problem is... my problem is that I am not really willing to have a democratic chat, where I am part of the group, abide by the group's rules, I tend to lecture more than others. And I tend to get on someone's nerves.

Yep. It's like that time when my aunt told me that I was too old for something: that was an attack, very similar to these guys telling me that I am a woman.

It's an attack - they don't even know it - meant for someone who's taking up too much space in a group conversation. It doesn't matter if you reply successfully, and beat them. You're still going to be taking up too much space, by not following the social rule of... each one talks a fraction of the time available. The more you exceed your share of time, the more someone is likely to attack you.

The problem is this. In these chats with retarded people, like this one I was in, the conversation will be so boring and so stupid, that you will feel like helping them. And some will be grateful. But those who were there before you and were spending time talking about cars will resent you, and sooner or later they will attack you. Even if you beat them with words, they're still right from their point of view: you came after them, you brought new subjects, and you're taking the spotlight from them... not even that, because these people were not really abusing their share, so you're really... stealing the chat, "hijacking" the chat.

Now, people who really like me, will allow me to do that. Especially if there's just one or two of them. But my aunt reminded me my age, in order to prevent me from hijacking the coversation. This guy insulted me by telling me that I was a woman posing as a man (he called me both a liar and a woman at once). He said that attention-seeking is a character of women. Mother ****er.

However, no matter how much I dislike this guy, it is not the first time I have gotten in trouble for my seeking attention.

Here it is perfectly allowed, because it's "my" journal, but even here, many (asshole) readers have insulted me precisely for the fact that I dared to write personal things other than just "entered commodity here" and "exited commodity there".

So, of all this post, I can summarize this important message: want more than your share of attention? Prepare to receive insults.

Or, even better: want more than your share of attention? Prepare to receive more than your share of insults.

I guess I could get away with getting the attention I want without getting the insults by always finding places where I make sure the fight is uneven: my journal (where I can block people), my own family (where people give me a special attention), my own friends... when you go outside of this realm, you're at risk. You're even at risk of insults when you do nothing wrong, imagine when you're taking up time, space, attention that exceed your share.

I can't win the debate in a chat replete with a bunch of veterans, of which two are calling me a woman, because I am civilized and "seek attention". Can't win because I can't really... get as low and uncivilized as they do, and if I did I would either lose (because I am not used to it) or I would demean myself by doing it. It's a lose-lose situation, like getting into a fight with a child.

Whatever the reason, it certainly doesn't feel good to be attacked in a chat. It's really amazing to me how easily you can get out of the chat, by simply closing the web page, and yet you're screwed because:

1) it feels bad to leave the chat without replying to the insults
2) it feels bad to reply to the insults
3) it feels even worse to reply to the insults and have no one on your side

Lesson learned from all this: do not interact with people whom you do not appreciate. Avoid interact with people you don't like.

Last edited by Yamato; Oct 27, 2012 at 7:45pm.
Old Oct 27, 2012, 12:46am   #2023

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Obama:
Watch Dreams from My Real Father online - on 1Channel | LetMeWatchThis

Romney:

Old Oct 27, 2012, 1:27am   #2024

Joined Mar 2003

Old Oct 27, 2012, 1:43am   #2025