my journal 3

This is a discussion on my journal 3 within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Good points despite being made by the press whores:...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 1, 2012, 2:07am   #939

Joined Mar 2003
Re: my journal 3

travis started this thread Good points despite being made by the press whores:

Last edited by travis; Jul 1, 2012 at 2:14am.
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2012, 3:18am   #940

Joined Mar 2003

travis started this thread
Old Jul 1, 2012, 1:03pm   #941

Joined Mar 2003

Andrew Breitbart assassinated by Obama

Fox (accomplice to evil) has hired him:

I guess it's a way to try and shut him up. I wonder if it is good or bad that he accepted.

Last edited by travis; Jul 1, 2012 at 1:47pm.
Old Jul 1, 2012, 2:32pm   #942

Joined Mar 2003

travis started this thread I wanted to look for some debates among "conspiracy theorists" (because there's some disagreement among them as to the truths), I didn't find it, but I found this excellent debate between a "conspiracy theorist" and a "healthy" member of the sheeple, who has a point of view similar to my father's:

Good reasoning, some wrong some right, but good ideas in the video.

It is interesting how in the audience almost everyone is a "conspiracy theorist", but the people organizing the debate and moderating it are against conpiracy theories. Jonathan Kay is good guy but very naive and it's hilarious (and yet logical from his point of view) at minute 14 to 17, when he says that conspiracies such as 911 cannot take place in the western world because there's independent media. Everyone keeps laughing at him, from the audience. What is useful in this debate is that now i understand my father and others who don't understand me: they believe the media is independent, they trust the media and therefore they say that conspiracies are impossible because such big secrets could not be kept. They're perfectly logical but the problem is that their premise is wrong: neither the media nor the politicians are independent.

I would say this is the best link of the week, for me at least, because I already know what the other videos I posted are going to say. But this branch of conspiracy theorists debating non-conspiracy theorists is a fascinating one. I need to explore it further. Because it reveals how people think and how on earth so many people can be wrong and unaware of the truth. The reason is precisely that they are the majority, and each one of them believes in the majority being right.

This very precious video has... 139 views. That proves how much the majority is always right. They're so wrong that they've not even looked at it.

What is pathetic and annoying is the moderator, who keeps on attacking webster tarpley, so he's not acting as a moderator, as pointed out by someone in the audience at minute 56. These two arrogant idiots (the moderator is in bad faith) think they just can just treat everyone as an idiot. Just because they have a good education (webster tarpley does as well).

In the end Tarpley wins, thanks to help from the audience, and the asshole Frum shuts up.

Last edited by travis; Jul 2, 2012 at 12:56pm.
Old Jul 1, 2012, 6:19pm   #943

Joined Mar 2003

travis started this thread There are some good rothschilds:

That's why you should not put all the rich people in one group and berate them, just for being born rich.

Matt Rothschild Goes Over "Grounds for Impeachment" | The Progressive

Last edited by travis; Jul 2, 2012 at 12:56pm.
Old Jul 1, 2012, 6:30pm   #944

Joined Mar 2003

Old Jul 1, 2012, 6:45pm   #945

Joined Mar 2003

The American Awakening - Michael Herzog
About Michael
Quote:
In the fall of 2005, growing increasingly skeptical of content being reported via 'Mainstream Media' outlets, Michael Herzog arose from his sofa and walked over to his seldom used computer. Unbeknownst to him at the time, his journey through cyberspace, accompanied by his Private Investigator credentials, would lead down a path to some very disconcerting realities. Over the next few months, he began to uncover, dissect and analyze what would amount to volumes of writings, news articles, books, videos, magazine publications. Cross referencing & verifying some material as well as discounting other, he eventually came to the disturbing conclusion that the American People are not being told the truth about their Government, its agenda, the war effort, the so called 'War on Terror, the 'War on Drugs,' vaccines, pharmaceuticals, the banking system along with scores of other issues that would contribute to deligent Americans making informed decisions.
Good, another american woke up. You see, it doesn't matter how old you are - it's never too late to wake up.

Last edited by travis; Jul 1, 2012 at 6:54pm.