my journal 3

This is a discussion on my journal 3 within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Awesome Griffin as usual: minute 6: "the individual must be sacrificed for the greater good is one of the principles ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 22, 2012, 8:12pm   #1171

Joined Mar 2003
Re: my journal 3

travis started this thread Awesome Griffin as usual:

minute 6: "the individual must be sacrificed for the greater good is one of the principles of collectivism".

every word is gold

minute 26: bottom up vs top down governments: everything changes in 1787:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preambl..._United_States

the only thing we disagree on is death penalty, since i am against. Exactly one hour into the interview, he argues for it, but it's very well argumented. The two reasons I am against it, actually three are: 1) ethical grounds, 2) it doesn't work as a deterrent, 3) you could have wrongly convicted someone

Last edited by travis; Jul 22, 2012 at 11:48pm.
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2012, 8:43pm   #1172

Joined Mar 2003

travis started this thread
Old Jul 22, 2012, 9:38pm   #1173

Joined Mar 2003

Old Jul 22, 2012, 9:47pm   #1174

Joined Mar 2003

Old Jul 22, 2012, 10:24pm   #1175

Joined Mar 2003

Chris Costner Sizemore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by travis; Jul 22, 2012 at 10:49pm.
Old Jul 22, 2012, 10:51pm   #1176

Joined Mar 2003

Old Jul 22, 2012, 11:02pm   #1177

Joined Mar 2003

It is so fascinating to hop from one video to the next on youtube.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 12:38am   #1178

Joined Mar 2003

Quote:
-"The minute? you take a Marijuana joint and light it on FIRE over 90% of the medicinal aspects go up in smoke. But when you eat the raw unburnt THC (NO time the temp. go over 290F) then magic happens."

Rick Simpson
Medical Uses of Cannabinoids | Evolutionism | Dr. Bob Melamede

These mother ****ers are so interested in killing us that they're not letting this cure get out in the open. Given their history of fluoridating water and poisoning food and skies, they're not going to let us cure ourselves with a plant that we can grow by ourselves, putting doctors and pharmaceutical companies out of work. And the problem is that, given that most people are idiots, they're not even seeing what's going on. I am surrounded by people who think that their governments are looking after their interest and well-being. People who watch the news and read newspapers (in the sense that they're letting themselves be brainwhashed and hypnotized).

I started off by buying the hemp seeds oil. Then I'll let my father drink some of it every day and see how it affects his health.

Then, when I'll have the opportunity, i'll go to amsterdam, and undergo the hash oil (cannabis oil, from the plant) treatment, which really solves all your problems. And I am eating the seeds of the fruits I eat (vitamin b17). And I will buy the device to measure my ph levels. And eat alkaline foods.

I did get sidetracked with my trading, but, given that my discretionary trading took me from bund to natural gas, to peak oil (big oil deceiving us), to 911 (government deception), to big pharma deception to suppressed cancer cures, it was really worth it to get sidetracked for six months.

Yeah, I could have done the same while making money with automated trading, and so it's a pity, for the missed profit. But I would not have been as interested in peak oil and I might not have gotten started.

Now let's try to make some money so i can go to amsterdam and buy hash oil.

Last edited by travis; Jul 23, 2012 at 1:13am.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 1:09am   #1179

Joined Mar 2003

Old Jul 23, 2012, 11:30am   #1180

Joined Mar 2003

travis started this thread » Proof Government Stages Mass Shootings: Batman Massacre Decoded

Batman Shooting Used to Gain Support for Destruction of 2nd Amendment
Quote:
In response to the tragic shooting and deaths in Colorado, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg quickly stated that he was demanding that the presidential candidates “stand up and tell us what they’re going to do about” preventing mass shootings. Bloomberg admonished President Obama and presidential hopeful Mitt Romney to introduce specific restrictive policies on gun control and gun ownership in America. “But maybe it’s time the two people who want to be president of the United States stand up and tell us what they’re going to do about it, because this is obviously a problem across the country. And everybody always says, ‘Isn’t it tragic?’”

Bloomberg went on to say: “I mean, there’s so many murders with guns every day. It’s just gotta stop. And instead of these two people, President [Barack] Obama and Governor [Mitt] Romney talking in broad things about, they want to make the world a better place. OK, tell us how. And this is a problem. No matter where you stand on the Second Amendment, no matter where you stand on guns, we have a right to hear from both of them, concretely, not just in generalities, specifically, what are they going to do about guns?”

The mainstream media jumped on the gun control bandwagon when Piers Morgan, CNN correspondent, remarked : “America has got to do something about its gun laws. Now is the time. Lunatics like this will always try and get guns. It should be 100,000 times harder than it is for them to do so. That’s my point.”
Perfect example of problem-reaction-solution situation. You (CIA or FBI) stage the event, you stage the media campaign, you (politician or media) ask for answers from the government, you get the answers they wanted to give you in the first place, you take away the weapons from people, and then you control the country completely. And everyone is fooled.

Problem Reaction Solution - Ethics Wiki
Quote:
Problem Reaction Solution (Latin: Ordo ab Chao) is a mass mind control system. It is used to make changes to the law that the citizens would not accept otherwise.

1. Create a problem
Terrorism, financial crisis, etc.
2. Manufacture a reaction
Let the mainstream media only broadcast/print the side of the problem you want to show
3. Provide a solution
wars, corporate tax-cuts, welfare budget cuts, etc.

The latin phrase Ordo ab Chao literally means Order out of Chaos and is the motto of Thirty-third Degree Freemasons.

David Icke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
In Tales From The Time Loop (2003), Icke argues that most organized religions, especially Judaism, Christianity and Islam, are Illuminati creations designed to divide and conquer the human race through endless conflicts, as are racial, ethnic, and sexual divisions. He cites the Oklahoma City bombing and 9/11 as examples of events organized by the Global Elite.[52] The incidents allow the Elite to respond in whatever way they intended to act in the first place, a concept Icke calls "order out of chaos," or "problem-reaction-solution". He writes that there are few, if any, public events that are not engineered, or at least used, by the Brotherhood:[17]

You want to introduce something you know the people won't like. ... So you first create a PROBLEM, a rising crime rate, more violence, a terrorist bomb ... You make sure someone else is blamed for this problem ... So you create a "patsy," as they call them in America, a Timothy McVeigh or a Lee Harvey Oswald. ... This brings us to stage two, the REACTION from the people—"This can't go on; what are THEY going to do about it?" ... This allows THEM to then openly offer the SOLUTION to the problems they have created ..."[53]

Last edited by travis; Jul 23, 2012 at 12:22pm.

« bloggin the ES | - »