Hedge Fund Copier

This is a discussion on Hedge Fund Copier within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; No live calls, no proof of transactions. Basically, this is someone who works at Hedge Fund Copier, promoting his product ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 31, 2011, 4:06pm   #22
Joined Jul 2011
Re: Hedge Fund Copier

No live calls, no proof of transactions. Basically, this is someone who works at Hedge Fund Copier, promoting his product under the veil of a customer receiving successful trades.
debrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2011, 6:29am   #23
Joined Jun 2009

davechilde started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by debrox View Post
No live calls, no proof of transactions. Basically, this is someone who works at Hedge Fund Copier, promoting his product under the veil of a customer receiving successful trades.
I'll keep this as polite as possible. Kindly go back, read my first post, then go away.
davechilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2011, 3:33pm   #24
Joined Jun 2009

davechilde started this thread A most frustrating day. My platform has stayed silent most of the day, there was one signal this morning a short on NZD/USD from 0.8485 which i am still in.

Because it was so quiet I tried to refresh it and found the software had frozen, I restarted it to find two further signals had been generated while it had been frozen and therefore not popped in my screen.
There's a short on AUD/CAD, from 1.0460 which I've managed to take at more or less at the signal price.
Then there was a short on GBP/CAD from 1.5826. Not sure what time these were generated ( a niggle with the software there's no time stamp on the signals) but by the time I'd realised my platform had frozen and reloaded it, it had already hit TP1 at 1.5786 and TP2 at 1.5756, so i've missed out on at least 70 pips.
Old Sep 3, 2011, 3:54am   #25
Joined Jul 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by davechilde View Post
I'll keep this as polite as possible. Kindly go back, read my first post, then go away.
I'll keep this kind too. Reread what I wrote and realize it does not contradict with reality, though it does contradict with your words. That is, you are able to lie, yet your rebuttal presupposes your mandatory honesty. Hence, all conclusions based on that flawed presupposition are tenuous, and from this tenuity comes your obligation to provide evidence if you want anyone to believe your words.

But you will not oblige, because you are a merchant with Hedge Fund Copier, trying to convince people of the software's efficacy under the guise of a satisfied customer.
debrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2011, 11:11am   #26
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrox View Post
Thats entirely possible, as I said at the start this company have done an enormous amount of SEO work which will pretty much bury any criticism. You'd have to wonder why they would do that if the results are so fantastic. Maybe it's time to look a bit more closely.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2011, 8:03am   #27
Joined Jun 2009

davechilde started this thread Trades update

NZD/USD, hit TP1 and reversed to within 3 pips of the SL on Friday evening. I didn't allow for my broker's spread and my stops were taken out. Frustrating because TP2 was hit in the asian session and Tp3 at 8385 is now also looking good. A bit of inconsistency here insofar as the general rule for all trades is once TP1 is hit move stops to B/E. For some reason that wasn't applied here, if it had then stops would have been taken out on Friday.

AUD/CAD still shy of TP1 at 1.0420

AUD/USD. There was also an aussie trade on Friday on the daily strategy I neglected to add. I took a smaller trade on this due to the 225 pip stop, but now looking good with TP1 out of the way, stops to B/E, currently trading at +132 (as at 08.00 GMT) just 8 pips short of TP2.
Old Sep 5, 2011, 8:06am   #28
Joined Jun 2009

davechilde started this thread I understand the cynicism displayed by Debrox and Pboyles, T2W is regrettably too full of charlatans pretending to be something they are not. I have sent debrox a PM and hope to be able to alleviate his concerns. For obvious reasons I am not going to post such personal info in the open forum.