LiveTradingZone Journal

This is a discussion on LiveTradingZone Journal within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Quick question before I post the results. Am I allowed to post a link to an Excel sheet hosted on ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 8, 2011, 4:19pm   #1
Joined Feb 2011
LiveTradingZone Journal

Quick question before I post the results. Am I allowed to post a link to an Excel sheet hosted on my server? Or is that against any forum rules?

Here is the link. If it's not allowed please let me know. This is only for Jan. I will post the updates daily if allowed and update for Feb. Jan 2011 trades
Old Mar 31, 2011, 7:16am   #2
Joined Feb 2011
Re: LiveTradingZone Journal

After reading your posts, am I correct in saying that you are posting all your trades AFTER they have been completed?

Or are you posting the trades in advance? It looks like you are posting Trade Recommendations, but they also looks like they are all closed trades and you are posting the trades after they are completed.
shewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2011, 9:39am   #3
Joined Feb 2011

LiveTradingZone started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by shewolf View Post
After reading your posts, am I correct in saying that you are posting all your trades AFTER they have been completed?

Or are you posting the trades in advance? It looks like you are posting Trade Recommendations, but they also looks like they are all closed trades and you are posting the trades after they are completed.
They are all closed recs after the trade has been completed. I have been posting the results in the Trade Journal to show that. I don't have the time to post everything live here, but I do live calls on my site and also do a screen-share so you can see the calls live. Hope that answers your question
Old Mar 31, 2011, 10:57am   #4

Joined May 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveTradingZone View Post
They are all closed recs after the trade has been completed. I have been posting the results in the Trade Journal to show that. I don't have the time to post everything live here, but I do live calls on my site and also do a screen-share so you can see the calls live. Hope that answers your question
Well, that means that the only purpose you have here is to attract people to your site - so I think that's the end of it. You were breaking the rules - sorry not to have spotted it before.

jon
barjon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2011, 1:24pm   #5
Joined Feb 2011

LiveTradingZone started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
Well, that means that the only purpose you have here is to attract people to your site - so I think that's the end of it. You were breaking the rules - sorry not to have spotted it before.

jon
So I am not allowed to post results? I tried to ask nicely before. Sorry to break any rules.

Would it also be possible to explain to me why the ForexMorningTrade did the same thing with over 7,000 posts? And he has a direct website as well. I was just following what most of the posts were like here. Thanks again

Last edited by LiveTradingZone; Mar 31, 2011 at 1:27pm. Reason: ..
LiveTradingZone is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote