Cbot/liffe Yellow Jacket/trading Jacket

This is a discussion on Cbot/liffe Yellow Jacket/trading Jacket within the Trading Firms forums, part of the Trading Career category; I've got a red liffe jacket!...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 24, 2009, 9:13am   #16
Joined Oct 2007
I've got a red liffe jacket!
pelzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2009, 9:23am   #17

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
The guy has several jackets. Lehman, Goldman, Countrywide, Socgen, Fortis, Mizuho, Stanley. He didnt show any prices dont know how keen he is to sell
nasanase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2009, 1:18pm   #18
Kap
Joined Oct 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasanase View Post
The guy has several jackets. Lehman, Goldman, Countrywide, Socgen, Fortis, Mizuho, Stanley. He didnt show any prices dont know how keen he is to sell

what guy?.. u have a link ?
Old Sep 16, 2010, 4:07pm   #19

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2010
Re: Cbot/liffe Yellow Jacket/trading Jacket

This is a pretty old thread but I have a yellow LIFFE jacket to sell together with old passes, badges from KCA and SGO and various hand out cards still in the pockets, its basically as it was when I walked out on my last day and hung it up, I havent touched it since. If anyone is interested please inbox me thanks.
Chele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2010, 1:39pm   #20

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chele View Post
This is a pretty old thread but I have a yellow LIFFE jacket to sell together with old passes, badges from KCA and SGO and various hand out cards still in the pockets, its basically as it was when I walked out on my last day and hung it up, I havent touched it since. If anyone is interested please inbox me thanks.
Heh,

Do you still have the jacket up for grabs?
MEdmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2011, 12:02am   #21

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chele View Post
Hi you have any LIFFE stuff I an buy from you still? Please email me at beavos@hotmail.co.uk
sbetters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2011, 9:41am   #22

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PualoP View Post
You could make your own:

Welcome to Trading Jackets
As a joke/present for Christmas I(myself not company) had Peco make up trading jackets for our traders. Were a new company and trading floor and as nearly all of us never had a chance to wear a trading jacket i thought it would be good for us to keep. Waste of money? Probably, but every trader was happy with the surprise. Peco did do a good job so i would recommend using them. Yellow Jackets are probably very cheap off them, you may just get stung for the postage though on one jacket?
SPR34D is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2012, 4:31pm   #23

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Hi,

I am looking for a LIFFE/Euronext jacket, medium or small size.

Could someone let mek now if they have one ??? I don't mind buying it or borrowing it for a day.

Kindest Regards,
gj6n68
gj6n68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2015, 2:12pm   #24

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2015
HI,
I have one of the original Barings Futures Simex trading jackets worn by one of Nick Leeson's team. Bought from the liquidators.
Cheers
Lozzy
lozzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2018, 1:40am   #25

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Hi, I have a yellow runners jacket with a badge from KYT. I also have many blank trading cards in the pockets. This jacket had a lot of sentimental value to me. But for the right price I would part from it. Inbox me at omctear@hotmail.com for pictures and more info
Cheers
Oliver
Oliver mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2018, 1:56am   #26

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Here’s a picture
Attached Thumbnails
24fda7e1-d9e8-4335-a634-3ea810ed5250.jpeg  
Oliver mc is offline   Reply With Quote