PAMM Shredding low ( Alpari )

This is a discussion on PAMM Shredding low ( Alpari ) within the Trading Firms forums, part of the Trading Career category; Manager: Levis_rock Opening date: 22.09.2017 Trading account type: pamm.ecn.mt4 Deposit currency: USD Manager's capital:300 USD == Link Monitoring: == All ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 21, 2017, 6:57pm   #1

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
PAMM Shredding low ( Alpari )

Manager: Levis_rock
Opening date: 22.09.2017
Trading account type: pamm.ecn.mt4
Deposit currency: USD
Manager's capital:300 USD
==
Link

Monitoring:
Click the image to open in full size.
==
All welcome!
Briefly about the scoring and strategies..
==
Trading on the account manually + the robot.
The robot trades according to my strategy while I'm gone, the rest of the time peddling his own.
Here are the results of testing my strategy :

==
How to enter the market, the strategy itself:

Auction results August-September::

==
The average income in the plans of about 10% per week.
All trades are closed on Friday afternoon.

Welcome!
levis_rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017, 1:24am   #2

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
levis_rock started this thread Today unfortunately the zeros comrades, I hope tomorrow will be better, there's no hurry)
levis_rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2017, 3:16pm   #3

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by levis_rock View Post
Today unfortunately the zeros comrades, I hope tomorrow will be better, there's no hurry)
Hello comrade and sorry to burst your bubble, but to make 10% per week is not mathematically possible...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2017, 11:19am   #4
Joined Feb 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Hello comrade and sorry to burst your bubble, but to make 10% per week is not mathematically possible...
Everything is possible in an over-optimised backtest....
flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2017, 12:37pm   #5

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by swltch View Post
Everything is possible in an over-optimised backtest....
Only if you can see the future... Starting with $10k and making 10% a week after 1 year you'll have approx 1.8 Mil... I am yet to see someone able to do even a fraction of that...

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 12:44pm   #6
Joined Feb 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Only if you can see the future... Starting with $10k and making 10% a week after 1 year you'll have approx 1.8 Mil... I am yet to see someone able to do even a fraction of that...
That was meant as a joke.

Or rather: it will take me only ten minutes to create a system that has those returns in backtests by optimising 10-20 parameters, but I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that this over-optimised system will not create any value going forward.

We're on the same page, I think.

Although maybe you're underestimating the power of fraud? Bernie Madoff lived quite well for a while....
flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2017, 1:47pm   #7

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by swltch View Post
That was meant as a joke.

Or rather: it will take me only ten minutes to create a system that has those returns in backtests by optimising 10-20 parameters, but I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that this over-optimised system will not create any value going forward.

We're on the same page, I think.

Although maybe you're underestimating the power of fraud? Bernie Madoff lived quite well for a while....
Yes Sir, we are definitely on the same page... I am sick of those educators and indicator sellers claiming they can turn $500 into $10000 in 30 days or whatever other scam they are cooking to reel the next newbie and take him to the cleaners...