I am looking for traders - Prop firm London options

This is a discussion on I am looking for traders - Prop firm London options within the Trading Firms forums, part of the Trading Career category; New prop firm in London. Limited to 6 traders Trading fixed income, interest rates, futures and major indexes. If you ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 9, 2017, 10:49pm   #1
Joined Aug 2017
I am looking for traders - Prop firm London options

New prop firm in London. Limited to 6 traders

Trading fixed income, interest rates, futures and major indexes.

If you have your own equipment then costs are negotiable

I was looking to run a Quant model on futures and options but for now i rather have talented traders to manage a book. You can run your own strategies as a PM

We also accept new traders $50k minimum and our strategies will be taught along side daily lessons on macro economics, and other segments to get you from basic to advanced rapidly. Your job to hit targets.

Not charging for lessons. Just looking for smart individuals, and build a solid trading desk working together.

Will be converting the prop desk to a hedge fund accepting outside capital when we have reached a peak in traders and skill.

kasfx @ outlook . com

Last edited by silverkas; Aug 9, 2017 at 11:08pm.
silverkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2017, 11:12am   #2
Joined Jul 2010
Where are you located in London?
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2017, 3:33pm   #3
Joined Aug 2017
silverkas started this thread Canary wharf, might look to move near liverpool st
silverkas is offline   Reply With Quote