Is there a single organised prop firm you can buy into in London left?

This is a discussion on Is there a single organised prop firm you can buy into in London left? within the Trading Firms forums, part of the Trading Career category; Are there here any traders of Oak Futures or FCT? I would like to know what needs to be done ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 23, 2017, 3:37pm   #9
Joined May 2012
Are there here any traders of Oak Futures or FCT? I would like to know what needs to be done to get into these prop firms. I have no experience as a trader yet. In a few months I finish my university degree
joselopezde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2017, 12:39pm   #10

1 Posts
Joined May 2017
We will be opening a full blown Day Trading Centre in London 2018. This will comprise of 20-30 fully equipped 6 screen desks running state of the art programs and apps. Real time market knowledge and information will provided as well as economic data and technical analysis. This operation is being funded by a small group of ex bank and hedge fund traders looking for a more relaxed approach to trading the markets and sharing information among like minded individuals looking to beat the system! There will be no extortionate rates for desk rent as this business is being set up to bring traders closer together with a view to making it profitable for everyone! I will update further as the concept progresses. Anyone who is interested in getting involved in the set up and the running of it please come back to me. Best regards
Trend Financial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2017, 7:10pm   #11
Joined Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trend Financial View Post
We will be opening a full blown Day Trading Centre in London 2018. This will comprise of 20-30 fully equipped 6 screen desks running state of the art programs and apps. Real time market knowledge and information will provided as well as economic data and technical analysis. This operation is being funded by a small group of ex bank and hedge fund traders looking for a more relaxed approach to trading the markets and sharing information among like minded individuals looking to beat the system! There will be no extortionate rates for desk rent as this business is being set up to bring traders closer together with a view to making it profitable for everyone! I will update further as the concept progresses. Anyone who is interested in getting involved in the set up and the running of it please come back to me. Best regards
Hi there,
Would be very interested in this. Primarily trade bund futures, have my own clearing etc. Please could you let me know any details-potential location/cost and anything else that you think is relevant? Obviously happy for you to PM me.

Regards,
Bootsy
bootsyjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2017, 4:49pm   #12
Joined Sep 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootsyjam View Post
Hi there,
Would be very interested in this. Primarily trade bund futures, have my own clearing etc. Please could you let me know any details-potential location/cost and anything else that you think is relevant? Obviously happy for you to PM me.

Regards,
Bootsy
I am not entirely sure where you got your information from, but Xconnect still have a Prop entity with lots of remote traders and trading offices. They have not moved into clearing and still use ABN as their clearer. Not sure what space they have in the City Old Jewry office as that seems to have a couple of trading groups facilitated but is mainly focused on Brokers. Hope that helps
Parky is offline   Reply With Quote