London desk for traders

This is a discussion on London desk for traders within the Trading Firms forums, part of the Trading Career category; There is co-working in the shard for a lot less than £500 a month. http://www.theofficegroup.co.uk/office/the-shard/...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 5, 2016, 11:27pm   #9
Joined Jul 2010
There is co-working in the shard for a lot less than £500 a month.

http://www.theofficegroup.co.uk/office/the-shard/
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2016, 5:09pm   #10
Joined Sep 2015
Was sent this this morning - possibly an option to consider

Trade from the Futexlive Office

Can't afford the high cost of trading from a large Trading House?
Finding it hard trading on your own from home?

Currently you only have either the option of working from the floor of one of the larger trading houses or from home. The problem with working from the trading houses are both the high desk fees (£2k+ p/m) and the high account deposits required, barring many people from this option. Trading from home can de difficult for many but we have a solution.

From 2nd January we are looking to bridge this gap. We are offering the ability to Trade from our Office surrounded by other like-minded traders. You can still trade with the same account and software you currently use but in a community of others. Based in our London office we will provide a desk, internet and squawk services run by traders with 20 years of trading experience. You will continue to back yourself with 100% of the profits, trade using your current software providers but in the company of other traders to discuss ideas and all under the watchful eye of two of London’s most experienced Trading Managers (£500 p/m)

If these facilities are of interest to you and you would like further details please email us at info@futexglobal.com
themarketblueprint is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: options-george
Old Dec 15, 2016, 5:36pm   #11
Joined Jul 2010
I thought Futex went bust?
Old Dec 15, 2016, 5:50pm   #12
Joined Sep 2015
I think Futex the old company and the Woking office is gone.

But Futexlive is still very much alive with a London office.

Last edited by themarketblueprint; Dec 15, 2016 at 5:55pm.
themarketblueprint is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2016, 12:43pm   #13
Joined Jul 2010
Where is the futex live office?
Old Dec 18, 2016, 11:29pm   #14
Joined Jan 2006
£500/mth to sit in Futex sounds all right!

FYI, Audacity is also looking for some independent traders to join them. They have several desks near Barbican/Old Street tube stations. You provide all your own equipment, they just provide the desk. They are looking to build a team of traders over time.

I checked out their office/desk a few weeks ago. Feel free to PM if you want me to put you in touch with them.

And for a honest look into trading, check out my T2W member profile (published Dec2015)
options-george is offline   Reply With Quote