LDN capital

This is a discussion on LDN capital within the Trading Firms forums, part of the Trading Career category; Originally Posted by DT I think you're being a bit naive, see my earlier post #4 for example. Well firstly ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 7, 2016, 1:50pm   #9
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DT View Post
I think you're being a bit naive, see my earlier post #4 for example.

Well firstly a lot of liquidity provision has moved away from the screen, the firms that are successful at this pay very well. HFT firms(KCG, virtu etc..) and options market makers (Jane Street, Optiver, IMC etc..). They're pretty competitive for rather obvious reasons.

I mean just stop and think for a moment - some firm is claiming to be a successful trading firm yet they make virtually no money and they ask you to pay them for training (despite them seemingly being unable to actually make any money themselves).

There are a few screen based traders left at arcades but it isn't anything like what it used to be - the idea of a firm taking money off you then training you to do that these days is very dubious. They're just selling you a dream.
Agree, By the way has that company gone out of business? website link does not work!
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2016, 1:53pm   #10
Joined Dec 2015
jaapstok started this thread I mentioned in my post: I have been informed that the company LDN capital got liquidated and they now go under the name LDN cg.
jaapstok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2016, 2:28pm   #11
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaapstok View Post
I mentioned in my post: I have been informed that the company LDN capital got liquidated and they now go under the name LDN cg.
So a the end of the day ,, these kind of "Prop" firms charge fees for so called training and really don;t provide much!
The very tp end firms or Prop desks of large fin do not charge people they select top notch them same as any large business does and pays a salary + incentives
If they had an edge would they not be trading themselves!
Do you see why people are suspicious about these kind of offers like TST for example
and all the so Called "Educators" out there nothing but snake oil salesperson
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2016, 3:13pm   #12
Joined Dec 2015
jaapstok started this thread I exactly know why people are suspicious. We all look for ways to improve ourselves and it's very difficult to find organizations which are trustworthy and reliable.
jaapstok is offline   Reply With Quote