Looking to rent a desk in London with traders

This is a discussion on Looking to rent a desk in London with traders within the Trading Firms forums, part of the Trading Career category; Similarly to others here, I'm trading profitably from home but looking to move into an office environment with other traders; ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 25, 2017, 12:08pm   #31
Joined Jun 2011
Similarly to others here, I'm trading profitably from home but looking to move into an office environment with other traders; partially to improve professionalism and discipline, partially to share ideas around, and partially for some banter.

Did anyone here make the move? Do any of you know of or have desk space available to rent in central London?

I'm NOT looking for training / education / mentoring / any of the other scams.
sideways-sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2017, 5:29pm   #32
Joined Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideways-sid View Post
Similarly to others here, I'm trading profitably from home but looking to move into an office environment with other traders; partially to improve professionalism and discipline, partially to share ideas around, and partially for some banter.

Did anyone here make the move? Do any of you know of or have desk space available to rent in central London?

I'm NOT looking for training / education / mentoring / any of the other scams.
Google co-working in the location you are interested in. Ideally get somewhere near where you live then tell others here where you are.
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: sideways-sid