Looking to rent a desk in London with traders

This is a discussion on Looking to rent a desk in London with traders within the Trading Firms forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hi there - if anyone's still looking for desk space in London, I have two available desks by Bond Street ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 21, 2014, 3:43pm   #16
Joined Sep 2014
Desk Space Offered

Hi there - if anyone's still looking for desk space in London, I have two available desks by Bond Street at a reasonable cost.
Access to institutional pricing on a small range of products subject to individual circumstances.
Get in contact for more info.
Many thanks,
msamuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2014, 3:18pm   #17
 
1 Posts
Joined May 2014
desk space ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by msamuk View Post
Hi there - if anyone's still looking for desk space in London, I have two available desks by Bond Street at a reasonable cost.
Access to institutional pricing on a small range of products subject to individual circumstances.
Get in contact for more info.
Many thanks,
Hi,

do you still have desk space available, and id so, could you give me a ball park figure as to fees.

Thank you.
Neocopia is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2014, 1:17pm   #18
Joined Sep 2014
If anyone's still looking for desk space in London - please message me re: Bond Street Desk space and transaction fee discounts.
Many thanks in advance,
msamuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2016, 3:03pm   #19
 
4 Posts
Joined Dec 2012
Hi and happy new year. Has anyone found a trading floor renting space in west London? Somewhere along the Chiltern rail line? Preferably other fx traders and access to fast internet or even multi screen pc's? Best wishes, Mach
Mach26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2016, 3:42pm   #20
Joined Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach26 View Post
Hi and happy new year. Has anyone found a trading floor renting space in west London? Somewhere along the Chiltern rail line? Preferably other fx traders and access to fast internet or even multi screen pc's? Best wishes, Mach
Http://www.desksinthecity.london/#!the-office/cm9l

http://audacitycapital.co.uk/contact-us/

There are a couple of groups near barbican.

Alternatively just search for desk space and coworking in the location you are interested in and then let other traders know where you are on this board. Coworking spaces are growing exponentially.

http://www.theofficegroup.co.uk/locations/marylebone/
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2016, 10:07am   #21
 
4 Posts
Joined Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trading Spaces View Post
Http://www.desksinthecity.london/#!the-office/cm9l

http://audacitycapital.co.uk/contact-us/

There are a couple of groups near barbican.

Alternatively just search for desk space and coworking in the location you are interested in and then let other traders know where you are on this board. Coworking spaces are growing exponentially.

http://www.theofficegroup.co.uk/locations/marylebone/
Dear TS, thank you very much for taking the trouble to respond....it's much appreciated. I got in touch with both Audacity (subtle) and the Marylebone space while we work on our new trading system and with our new Analysts, so it should be an exciting year! Best, Mach
Mach26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: YKK
Old Jan 7, 2016, 11:03am   #22
Joined Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach26 View Post
Dear TS, thank you very much for taking the trouble to respond....it's much appreciated. I got in touch with both Audacity (subtle) and the Marylebone space while we work on our new trading system and with our new Analysts, so it should be an exciting year! Best, Mach
The two groups near Barbican can be contacted by private message on this board. They are Lee Charles and options-george. There is a guy near Selfridges with a desk or two I can put you in touch with. I am at http://www.theofficegroup.co.uk/loca...enrywoodhouse/
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2016, 11:52pm   #23
YKK
 
9 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
Hi Mach26, I am currently an oil futures trader (with a track record) with prior experience in US equities. I am interested in working with a new team and am wondering if you would be looking for an additional team member in your new setup? Either way, all the best with in the new year and let me know if you have some time for a quick coffee to discuss further.

Best,
YKK
YKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2016, 10:11am   #24
 
4 Posts
Joined Dec 2012
Dear YKK, nice to hear from you. I'm always up for a coffee! We are relatively new with two Partners and 2 loosely connected Traders, one of whom trades Nat Gas. My Partner is a very hot and prolific developer while I optimise and back test in addition to trading (only FX at the moment) Our value add is that we have a consistent and highly accurate team of Analysts and a very accurate trading system. Our Broker is FX specific so we cannot trade indices, commodities and equities until we find a more generic Broker. Unfortunately, while the Analysts cover Equities, they do not cover oil and we trade the spot markets. Only this morning, we decided to look at Equities and are about to backtest but there's some work to do in order to trade. I suspect that we;re just too early and immature to consider other avenues and it will be a while before the revenue starts flowing (from signals) so maybe look again in 6months. Kind regards, Mach
Mach26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2016, 10:20am   #25
YKK
 
9 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
Trading Desk

Hi, You you have a trading desk available? I would be interested in renting, perhaps coming and visiting ASAP. many thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpreadDoctor View Post
I am interested in an office share if it is based in the city of london and if we can get a few people involved to keep the monthly cost down. There are cheap places like another poster mentioned (easyoffice.co.uk etc), most of these places are nasty though, some dont even have aircon.

There might be groups of traders already set up given that prop firms usually charge £800pm desk fee+ £800pm software (more if you are spreading) but I dont know any.

pm me if interested.
YKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2016, 10:37am   #26
YKK
 
9 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
Hi Mach26,

I hope things are working well for you. Would be nice to catch that coffee sometime as discussed with some general trader talk.

Looking forward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach26 View Post
Dear YKK, nice to hear from you. I'm always up for a coffee! We are relatively new with two Partners and 2 loosely connected Traders, one of whom trades Nat Gas. My Partner is a very hot and prolific developer while I optimise and back test in addition to trading (only FX at the moment) Our value add is that we have a consistent and highly accurate team of Analysts and a very accurate trading system. Our Broker is FX specific so we cannot trade indices, commodities and equities until we find a more generic Broker. Unfortunately, while the Analysts cover Equities, they do not cover oil and we trade the spot markets. Only this morning, we decided to look at Equities and are about to backtest but there's some work to do in order to trade. I suspect that we;re just too early and immature to consider other avenues and it will be a while before the revenue starts flowing (from signals) so maybe look again in 6months. Kind regards, Mach
YKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2016, 5:00pm   #27
 
7 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
Desk

Hi

I'm interested in getting a desk to trade with others (in London).

Been a full time trader for 3 years (from home), trade US equities.
swimswim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2016, 5:13pm   #28
YKK
 
9 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
Hi swim swim, where in London are you based? W9uld be nice to schedule a meetup for a coffee sometime. I have traded with a prop shop in the city whom I will be joining again from next week post a 3 month break. I trade oil spreads. Best.


Quote:
Originally Posted by swimswim View Post
Hi

I'm interested in getting a desk to trade with others (in London).

Been a full time trader for 3 years (from home), trade US equities.
YKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2016, 5:28pm   #29
 
7 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
Hi, sure sounds good, I'm in SE london (Grove Park). What prop shop you going to trade for?
swimswim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2017, 2:11pm   #30
YKK
 
9 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
Hi msamuk, please send contact info. Thanks.
YKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Desk for rent in Mayfair for an FX Trader Nelsamatic Forex 4 Oct 16, 2015 5:49pm
Rent Desk Essex Colchester berisha17 Trading Firms 9 Sep 12, 2014 11:58am
Desk for rent in Mayfair for an FX Trader Nelsamatic Home Trader 2 Aug 8, 2013 3:00am
Rent a desk on a trading floor SHANE KIO Trading Firms 5 Feb 4, 2013 7:08pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)