Looking to rent a desk in London with traders

This is a discussion on Looking to rent a desk in London with traders within the Trading Firms forums, part of the Trading Career category; I am also looking for desk space and would like to be around other market professionals. I was thinking of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 12, 2014, 12:02pm   #9

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
I am also looking for desk space and would like to be around other market professionals. I was thinking of renting a desk at Le Bureau (link below) which is based in Battersea. The offices are definitely of a higher quality and have excellent facilities giving you access to the office 24/7. Would be really great if a few of us went in together to get a group discount on the already very reasonable £79 per week

http://www.lebu.co.uk/

Last edited by dotdotdot; Jul 12, 2014 at 12:09pm.
dotdotdot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2014, 12:59pm   #10
Joined Nov 2012
roccor started this thread I have been to see the offices at Forex Trading Floors and that is everything I was looking for. I am pleased to say I will be joining the guys there on Monday. It's the perfect environment for any trader wanting to sit with other traders.
roccor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2014, 5:06pm   #11
Joined Nov 2012
roccor started this thread Just as a followup. I started at offices of Forex Trading Floors two weeks ago now and it is perfect. The offices are services and clean with good facilities. The environment is brilliant with a great bunch of guys all sharing knowledge. I would recommend it to anyone looking to trade from a professional environment www.forextradingfloors.co.uk

PS I can say i have had my best two weeks trading ever.
Old Jul 26, 2014, 6:05pm   #12

2 Posts
Joined Jul 2014
Hi, i'd be interested in a desk. did you get a group of traders? I trade forex and would like a desk in central london

Last edited by jacqstar; Jul 26, 2014 at 6:20pm.
jacqstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2014, 6:05pm   #13
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by roccor View Post
Just as a followup. I started at offices of Forex Trading Floors two weeks ago now and it is perfect. The offices are services and clean with good facilities. The environment is brilliant with a great bunch of guys all sharing knowledge. I would recommend it to anyone looking to trade from a professional environment www.forextradingfloors.co.uk

PS I can say i have had my best two weeks trading ever.
One happy person.Great.
redtag12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2014, 3:39pm   #14
Joined Mar 2008
Whats wrong with a well set up home office? The way I see it its peace and quiet you can control.
Focus focus focus - no distractions if you do it right.
How did it go in the end?
magten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2014, 5:51pm   #15
Joined Nov 2012
roccor started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by magten View Post
Whats wrong with a well set up home office? The way I see it its peace and quiet you can control.
Focus focus focus - no distractions if you do it right.
How did it go in the end?
I don't think there is anything wrong with trading from home. I guess it comes down to personal preference. For me, I have always been employed by a broker and worked on a trading floor. That trading floor environment is very important for me.

My update was merely a conclusion to my original threat. It was never meant to covert people or be a sales pitch (which i noticed now, it does sound a bit like that). I was just so glad to find what i was looking for and i wanted to share my story.
Old Sep 21, 2014, 3:43pm   #16

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2014
Desk Space Offered

Hi there - if anyone's still looking for desk space in London, I have two available desks by Bond Street at a reasonable cost.
Access to institutional pricing on a small range of products subject to individual circumstances.
Get in contact for more info.
Many thanks,
msamuk is offline   Reply With Quote