Traders required for London based firm

This is a discussion on Traders required for London based firm within the Trading Firms forums, part of the Trading Career category; Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe I would give it a go. But I don't want the additional work of looking into ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 2, 2017, 4:29pm   #17

3 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
I would give it a go. But I don't want the additional work of looking into it. I presume they have some kind of terms and conditions that would disallow someone making a big bet. I further presume they have something like: max margin used per trade is £10. If my presumptions are correct, then you would be making £100 a year while paying £1500 per year in costs.
Yep I would have to agree!
Luckandwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2017, 11:01pm   #18

4 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by oraner View Post
We are currently working hard to build an investment team that are capable of delivering the strong principles, values and talent that are crucial to working with us .

Individuals must be trustworthy individuals who can provide these expert services for our clients, as well expressing talent that can contribute in the development of our business.

Please send your CV to info@audacitycapital.co.uk
If you are interested in betting exchange or you need an expert for data analysis, you can contact me.
Vidich is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote