Forex Proprietary Trading

This is a discussion on Forex Proprietary Trading within the Trading Firms forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hi, I'm looking for a serious proprietary trading company (not one with the whole "make a deposit" nonsense). I am ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 17, 2013, 3:27am   #1
Bmo

5 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Forex Proprietary Trading

Hi,

I'm looking for a serious proprietary trading company (not one with the whole "make a deposit" nonsense). I am a profitable trader looking for a firm willing to hire me as an independent contractor and give me a profit split of performance on a quarterly basis. I am not a sucker and won't deposit money with some joke firm making money off of my commissions.

Any recommendations?
Bmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2013, 6:49am   #2
Joined Nov 2010
Re: Forex Proprietary Trading

propex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmo View Post
Any recommendations?
jungles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2017, 12:48pm   #3

2 Posts
Joined May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmo View Post
Hi,

I'm looking for a serious proprietary trading company (not one with the whole "make a deposit" nonsense). I am a profitable trader looking for a firm willing to hire me as an independent contractor and give me a profit split of performance on a quarterly basis. I am not a sucker and won't deposit money with some joke firm making money off of my commissions.

Any recommendations?
Although this thread is old, I'd like to post my recommendation. Try The5%ers Trading Fund . They offer interesting trading-career programs imo. www.the5ers.com

Last edited by shoofra; Aug 25, 2017 at 6:00am.
shoofra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2017, 11:34pm   #4

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoofra View Post
Although this thread is old, I'd like to post my recommendation. Try The5%ers Trading Fund . They offer interesting trading-career programs imo. www.the5ers.com
The guys were asking for a company without the "Evaluation Fees"...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2017, 12:41am   #5

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoofra View Post
Looking good. Do you trade with them?
JustGBP is offline   Reply With Quote