Forex Proprietary Trading

This is a discussion on Forex Proprietary Trading within the Trading Firms forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hi, I'm looking for a serious proprietary trading company (not one with the whole "make a deposit" nonsense). I am ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 17, 2013, 3:27am   #1
Bmo

5 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Forex Proprietary Trading

Hi,

I'm looking for a serious proprietary trading company (not one with the whole "make a deposit" nonsense). I am a profitable trader looking for a firm willing to hire me as an independent contractor and give me a profit split of performance on a quarterly basis. I am not a sucker and won't deposit money with some joke firm making money off of my commissions.

Any recommendations?
Bmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2013, 6:49am   #2
Joined Nov 2010
Re: Forex Proprietary Trading

propex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmo View Post
Any recommendations?
jungles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2017, 12:48pm   #3

2 Posts
Joined May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmo View Post
Hi,

I'm looking for a serious proprietary trading company (not one with the whole "make a deposit" nonsense). I am a profitable trader looking for a firm willing to hire me as an independent contractor and give me a profit split of performance on a quarterly basis. I am not a sucker and won't deposit money with some joke firm making money off of my commissions.

Any recommendations?
Although this thread is old, I'd like to post my recommendation. Try The5%ers Trading Fund . They offer interesting trading-career programs imo. www.the5ers.com

Last edited by shoofra; Aug 25, 2017 at 6:00am.
shoofra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2017, 11:34pm   #4

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoofra View Post
Although this thread is old, I'd like to post my recommendation. Try The5%ers Trading Fund . They offer interesting trading-career programs imo. www.the5ers.com
The guys were asking for a company without the "Evaluation Fees"...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2017, 12:41am   #5

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoofra View Post
Looking good. Do you trade with them?
JustGBP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:15am   #6

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Hello, Blue Point Trading is proprietary trading company which provides opportunity to trade forex, major indices, metal and commodity.
Thank you
gauri is offline   Reply With Quote