The Arcade Traders "Pit Stories" Thread

This is a discussion on The Arcade Traders "Pit Stories" Thread within the Trading Firms forums, part of the Trading Career category; Ok, this thread is for any of you former pit traders to share/reminisce some of the hilarities of the trading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 9, 2005, 3:46pm   #1

Joined Feb 2005
The Arcade Traders "Pit Stories" Thread

Ok, this thread is for any of you former pit traders to share/reminisce some of the hilarities of the trading floor horseplay.

Tell it like it is... any and all practical jokes, gags on colleagues or clerks, harassment of the finer sex or floor visitors, fart competitions etc are welcome here.

Seen some great tales from the floor in other older threads on T2W, would love to hear the worst of it if you guys want to air the laundry
Directional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2005, 5:54pm   #2
Joined Jun 2005
shouting

B E A V E R !

at the top of our voices when ever a cute bit of skirt walked by was always fun.

cant say more or i will get banned for bad language, offending minorities etc etc
charliechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2005, 6:28pm   #3
Joined Aug 2003
I don't qualify for this thread, but the now banished BBB had a tale of Chris Eubank visiting the floor (in years past) which is somewhere in the archives on this site.

(Charlie Chan - so you went into trading after your early film career finished, then? Most interesting.)
Old Sep 10, 2005, 11:11am   #4

Joined Feb 2005
Directional started this thread Lol, I'll spend a bit of time on monday digging up links to all those old threads, some good ones out there
Old Sep 13, 2005, 3:49pm   #5

Joined Feb 2005
Directional started this thread here's one of those old threads, a few more good ones out there but not had time to dig around:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/show...?t=9202&page=2
Old Sep 21, 2005, 9:39am   #6

Joined Feb 2005
Directional started this thread LMAO!
now THAT is what this thread was created for!
pure quality, thanks Gamma!
Old Sep 21, 2005, 11:36am   #7
Joined Sep 2005
what about that total dodgy bloke who went up to the artillery row knocking shop who then paid the good lady lota cash to treat him like a dog.....trouble was, he was howling so much that the lads who he went there with thought something was wrong so they bashed the door down to find him wearing no more than a dog collar getting whipped. so this must have been about 2am in the morning by 06.59am the whole of the floor knew the story so when he showed up at 1 minute past seven, he was met by the whole floor howling...especially for him
Pitscum is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Directional , jamezz34
Old Sep 21, 2005, 11:39am   #8
Joined Sep 2005
then there was that old classic at the pont de la tour when ashley found out he wasnt well liked when one of his dining partners stood up and stuck a wine bottle round his head...that stopped the chat for a bit!!!!!
Pitscum is offline   Reply With Quote