SilkRoad Capital (Aus Prop Firm)

This is a discussion on SilkRoad Capital (Aus Prop Firm) within the Trading Firms forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hey guys! Just need help looking into a prop firm here in Sydney called SilkRoad Capital. I cant seem to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 2, 2011, 1:45pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
SilkRoad Capital (Aus Prop Firm)

Hey guys!

Just need help looking into a prop firm here in Sydney called SilkRoad Capital. I cant seem to find the email address anywhere on the net! and I keep getting an error message when I try to use their Contact Us online form.

Also, anyone know if they're taking in graduates or trainees?
roflowned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2011, 4:17pm   #2

3 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Re: SilkRoad Capital (Aus Prop Firm)

hey man, i tried to contact them some months back and got the same error. i called them up and a broker answered the phone and told me to do the following. he said to email my resume etc. i got a reply saying they weren't looking for graduates/trainees at that time. they were only interested in full time traders who had a track record. they specialilse in bond futures by the way. their email address is resume@silkroadcapital.com.au
insidertrader is offline   Reply With Quote