Bill Barrett 1st daytraytradinginformation.com

This is a discussion on Bill Barrett 1st daytraytradinginformation.com within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this chap and his company?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 16, 2003, 11:23am   #1

Joined Jul 2001
Bill Barrett 1st daytraytradinginformation.com

Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this chap and his company?
options is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2003, 12:08pm   #2
Joined Jun 2003
Options,

Had no dealings with him but I did enquire of Prophet what the position was. This was their reply:

"Hello

Thank you for you interest in Prophet Trader.

Our special and unique offer with 1stDayTradingInformation.com, provides traders both new and seasoned with the opportunity obtain Bill Barrett's training manual at virtually no cost. While we cannot disclose any information about the performance or status of any of our accounts, we would like comment that of the many clients of Bill Barrett that we have done or are doing business with, we have never received a single complaint about their experience with 1stDayTradingInformation.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact any one of our Brokers at 1-866-908-7233, e-mail us at info@prophettrader.com or click on the Live Help Button Below.

Once again, thank you for your interest in Prophet Trader.

Sincerely,

The Team at Prophet Trader"

HTH
Oldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2003, 12:17pm   #3

Joined Jul 2001
options started this thread Hi Oldun.

Thanks for the swift reply.
I went through all the bits and pieces which seem too good to be true. With the rebate from the trading company you get the course for nothing. But the trading costs with them are quite high and would eat into profits.
options is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2003, 12:22pm   #4
Joined Jun 2003
Hi Options,

I agree, their charges are huge. If one wants the course it seems better just to pay for it.

No such thing as a free lunch, but if anyone has forked out for it I also would be interested in hearing what it is like.
Oldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2010, 5:40pm   #5
Joined Mar 2010
Re: Bill Barrett 1st daytraytradinginformation.com

I thought I would reignite some discussion on Bill Barrett to see if anyone is using his program, as I bought it nearly 6 years ago but have yet to dig in.
djmastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2010, 1:31pm   #6
Joined Jan 2009

I am a bit confused by this guy and I am trying to see if he might be the same guy who has a blog called Trade the Spikes. I have recently recieved an invite for a free week trial for his emini room although as it means being up at 4 am it's kinda difficult.
Can anyone tell me if this might be the same person and if he is legit or not. I can seem to find much on him and I would really like do some digging on his guy before I even consider learning anything from him.
magisana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2011, 9:51pm   #7

8 Posts
Joined Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by magisana View Post
I am a bit confused by this guy and I am trying to see if he might be the same guy who has a blog called Trade the Spikes. I have recently recieved an invite for a free week trial for his emini room although as it means being up at 4 am it's kinda difficult.
Can anyone tell me if this might be the same person and if he is legit or not. I can seem to find much on him and I would really like do some digging on his guy before I even consider learning anything from him.
Its the same person.
Anyone purchase his Spike trade course, in bracketing the news release?
markerup is offline Commercial chat room   Reply With Quote