How to predict world events

This is a discussion on How to predict world events within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Anyway, back to business. WPP has had quite a nice rise since its March bottom. Now appears overbought....

View Poll Results: Can Lord Jamla tell the future??
I am not open minded enough to even consider it 4 36.36%
Maybe, but it's kinda scary to face up to what he predicts 0 0%
He's definitely got a skill, I would be interested to learn more 2 18.18%
No more need for crystal balls, he knows it all. 5 45.45%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 7, 2003, 11:36pm   #33

Joined Apr 2003
Anyway, back to business. WPP has had quite a nice rise since its March bottom. Now appears overbought.
mags_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2003, 7:05pm   #34

Joined Apr 2003
To all you night owls who were up late last night (like I was) to catch my tip of shorting WPP, I hope you rose early to do so this morning (like I did) because it fell from 478 to 456.
Old May 8, 2003, 8:33pm   #35

Joined Dec 2002
Chartman,
mea culpa! I, and I strongly suspect many others here, find Lord J humerous, and I would personally be happy to buy the chap a pint for the amusement he has afforded me. I for one am stabbing gently at the balloon with a pin, and imagine his skin to be thick enough to take the ribbing. I certainly don't want T2W to experience any problems as a result... :-)
DaveJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2003, 9:06pm   #36

Joined Apr 2003
Mea Culpa.........Now that was not Shania Twain.
Enigma / Enya I do believe.
Old May 8, 2003, 10:06pm   #37

Joined Nov 2000
Mea Culpa is a T2W secret anagram for up a camel.
The views expressed here are my personal views and for your information only. Any expression of likely movement of a share is merely guesswork and is to be treated as such.This information must NOT be used as a basis for making any investment decision.
ChartMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2003, 10:25pm   #38

Joined Dec 2002
Oy, I like Enigma <g>
It's not my fault I had a classical eddycation.
(When I was born the schoolmasters still wore togas).
Hic Haec Hoc, and all that....
DaveJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2003, 5:35pm   #39

Joined Mar 2003
Well I never ----- LORD JAMLA ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............
Agincourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2003, 7:05pm   #40

Joined Jan 2003
LORD JAMLA started this thread Hello all, sorry I have been away, been a bit busy.

I am very thick skinned, trust me you have to be when you are in the business I am in. If I caused anyone any distress then I can only apologise, but can say that it was wholly expected. I even say on my seminars that those who aren't open minded and prepeared to accept some shocking truths needn't bother coming. I accept contempt as a gift, as long as i stick to my principles.

One thing people cannot doubt is the accuracy of my predictions since I've been here, you can easily view them in clear black and white. I have been extremely dissapointed that no-one has been able to answer the many questions I have had about trading, typified by this 35-post thread - NONE OF WHICH ARE ABOUT THE SUBJECT. I have chosen to refrain from posting since it seems to be causing much stress to the moderators, of which I can only apologise. I have already told Chartman that I think his Day trading threads are an excellent read.

In conclusion, I only came here to give people an insight into my techniques, whilst always been bound to my seminar teams, and if people choose to ignore them and use there own methods then I wish them every success.

And that folks - is as humble as I get.