Keep it Simple ?

This is a discussion on Keep it Simple ? within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Over at Elite Trader they have a thread on which members discuss simplification of trading methods ( Trading with the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 19, 2002, 3:06pm   #1

Joined Nov 2001
Keep it Simple ?

Over at Elite Trader they have a thread on which members discuss simplification of trading methods ( Trading with the least amount of indicators on the screen).

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showth...?threadid=8908

Another thread from the same board with a novel? entry system:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showth...&threadid=8734

Toby
Old Sep 26, 2002, 9:41pm   #2
Joined Aug 2002
I trade with one simple strategy, to win! Sounds simple, but most people don't. I don't spend much time actually trading. I check the prices in the morning, consult the stars, sorry, charts and if the time is right, I enter a trade. I am very patient allowing the good trades to come along. I have spent quite a while studying the markets so I can almost tell whats going to happen. People are right, it has become a skill. Skills of course need learning, practice after all in this game loses money.. I decided to give up practicing a long time ago. I have found a system that works, and is quite obvious to see when it happens. Does anyone else have very profitable systems
Stock Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2002, 10:29pm   #3

Joined Nov 2000
There are a lot of people that have profitable systems. How profitable, is in the eyes of each particular person. Many,many more have great loss making systems. Very few profitable traders divulge their secrets. I wonder why?...
The views expressed here are my personal views and for your information only. Any expression of likely movement of a share is merely guesswork and is to be treated as such.This information must NOT be used as a basis for making any investment decision.
ChartMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2002, 1:19pm   #4
Joined Aug 2002
ChartMan, I'm willing to divulge my loss making system for nothing

ps. thanks for the networking help - got a router on order as the first step.
java is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2002, 1:30pm   #5

Joined Nov 2000
The router is a good move- expensive, but worth it in terms of hassle free install+ the bonus of firewall protection.
The views expressed here are my personal views and for your information only. Any expression of likely movement of a share is merely guesswork and is to be treated as such.This information must NOT be used as a basis for making any investment decision.
ChartMan is offline   Reply With Quote