Moni Breakout next week?

This is a discussion on Moni Breakout next week? within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Been watching MONI closely today for evidence of a breakout attempt. Nearly happened , but I think profit takers were ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 16, 2001, 8:59pm   #1

Joined Nov 2000
Moni Breakout next week?

Been watching MONI closely today for evidence of a breakout attempt. Nearly happened , but I think profit takers were in force, bringing the close to 34p from a high of 38p. I watched the 37p break closely and thought it was going to happen, but it failed.
A close next week above 37p, which I think will happen, should see their price move up to the next resistance at 49/50p, with a final TA target of 54p.(+50%) That would be 400% in under two months.
Did we ever see that power of performance in the "Tech Boom " days? I think not. He who dares wins......
Attached Thumbnails
moni161101.gif  
The views expressed here are my personal views and for your information only. Any expression of likely movement of a share is merely guesswork and is to be treated as such.This information must NOT be used as a basis for making any investment decision.
ChartMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2001, 11:55pm   #2

Joined Nov 2000
ChartMan started this thread Here's the breakout, on good increase in volume.
Intraday action-A test of resistance at 37, followed by a breakout to 38 and a test of 37 support.Up to a peak of 42, settling on support at 40.Onwards to the target of 50/54?
Attached Thumbnails
moni191101.gif  
The views expressed here are my personal views and for your information only. Any expression of likely movement of a share is merely guesswork and is to be treated as such.This information must NOT be used as a basis for making any investment decision.
Old Nov 24, 2001, 2:22pm   #3

4 Posts
Joined Feb 2001
Went Long at 34p

However, disagree with the target of 50/54 p. Closed the week higher than 37p and now an established trend in the longer time frame.
Above 50/54p and we have clear air. It will be up to Profit takers at that stage but also above 50/54p we should see a technical kick in to drive it higher. Targets above 50/54p are 70 p and then £1.

Of course total speculation as the underlying share is still toilet paper. However Long £100 pp at 34p with stop at the ame level.

Taimur
Old Nov 25, 2001, 12:42pm   #4

Joined Nov 2000
ChartMan started this thread Yes, I go along with that. My estimated target of 50/54 was just the "short term" target, with no sight beyond that.