BHM Breakout next week then?

This is a discussion on BHM Breakout next week then? within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; chart for bhm....The cup and handle cometh......Still waiting for 127 maybe I should have gone long over the weekend....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 2, 2001, 10:29pm   #1

Joined Nov 2000
BHM Breakout next week then?

chart for bhm....The cup and handle cometh......Still waiting for 127 maybe I should have gone long over the weekend.
Attached Thumbnails
bhm_vcr.gif  
The views expressed here are my personal views and for your information only. Any expression of likely movement of a share is merely guesswork and is to be treated as such.This information must NOT be used as a basis for making any investment decision.
ChartMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2001, 10:53pm   #2
Riz
Joined Nov 2000
hehe..thought you were already long with me

Riz
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2001, 11:48pm   #3

Joined Nov 2000
ChartMan started this thread No Riz, I said I'd be in at 127...... I guess It'll be monday. Didn't quite go to plan.I WILL kick myself if it gaps on monday because it was soooo close to 127...
The views expressed here are my personal views and for your information only. Any expression of likely movement of a share is merely guesswork and is to be treated as such.This information must NOT be used as a basis for making any investment decision.
Old Nov 5, 2001, 11:34pm   #4

Joined Nov 2000
ChartMan started this thread Looks like support established at 130 today intraday...but still looks a bit flakey.....