Chat app for my Trading website!

This is a discussion on Chat app for my Trading website! within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Hello all, Have a very good day. I need your help. I have a new website. Now I would like ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 6, 2018, 3:14pm   #1
Joined Feb 2016
Chat app for my Trading website!

Hello all,

Have a very good day. I need your help. I have a new website. Now I would like to install chatroom on it. Which chat app are you using for your trading website? Do you need to pay anything for that? Actually, I want to chat with lots of people at a time. Ban users, redesign my personal chatroom, send them private message and many more.

Please let me know. Thank you!
Hency Corniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2018, 4:01pm   #2

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hency Corniey View Post
Hello all,

Have a very good day. I need your help. I have a new website. Now I would like to install chatroom on it. Which chat app are you using for your trading website? Do you need to pay anything for that? Actually, I want to chat with lots of people at a time. Ban users, redesign my personal chatroom, send them private message and many more.

Please let me know. Thank you!
So on January 2nd you have posted that you do not know much about trading and now you have a trading website and you are about to open chatroom as well...

Can you please share how did you manage to accomplish so much in so little time?

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote