Any App for my own trading history?

This is a discussion on Any App for my own trading history? within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; can anyone please HELP me. I am searching an app where i could place my daily trades and app show ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 12, 2017, 9:22pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Any App for my own trading history?

can anyone please HELP me. I am searching an app where i could place my daily trades and app show the anlyse of day then month and year and also other pie charts etc?
bradpittde is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2017, 8:56am   #2
Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpittde View Post
can anyone please HELP me. I am searching an app where i could place my daily trades and app show the anlyse of day then month and year and also other pie charts etc?
Try Chasing Returns or Edgewonk. Both of these cost money but they are well worth it.

Until you find something, you should be able to do a lot in Excel as well.

And for a honest look into trading, check out my T2W member profile (published Dec2015)
options-george is offline   Reply With Quote