Needs a Confirmation please

This is a discussion on Needs a Confirmation please within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Hello everybody... I read an article in news paper that Kuwait Stock Market is about to make a big impact ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 18, 2006, 12:34pm   #1

2 Posts
Joined Dec 2006
Needs a Confirmation please

Hello everybody...

I read an article in news paper that Kuwait Stock Market is about to make a big impact after a sharp correction and i would like to share with you guys and get your advice from that attached Weighted Index chart with elliot wave marks if the market made a bottom and if the correction has ended or its about to end soon ?? your help is so appreciated
Attached Thumbnails
bottom-wave-4-1-.png  
Jwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2006, 3:59pm   #2

Joined Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwallace
Hello everybody...

I read an article in news paper that Kuwait Stock Market is about to make a big impact after a sharp correction and i would like to share with you guys and get your advice from that attached Weighted Index chart with elliot wave marks if the market made a bottom and if the correction has ended or its about to end soon ?? your help is so appreciated
My Personal opinion is that if the Level I marked on your chart is taken May be The Lower low will be next .....
Attached Thumbnails
anser.gif  

Last edited by Mr.Black; Dec 24, 2006 at 4:04pm.
Mr.Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2006, 9:28pm   #3

2 Posts
Joined Dec 2006
Jwallace started this thread Thanks Mr.Black

But do you think we finish the correction and are we about to enter a nice boom soon of the wave 4 i am attaching for you 5 years chart with volume so you might have a better vision with whats goin on on this market and thanks alot for your help
Attached Thumbnails
kse-index.png  
Jwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2006, 9:11am   #4

Joined Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwallace
Thanks Mr.Black

But do you think we finish the correction and are we about to enter a nice boom soon of the wave 4 i am attaching for you 5 years chart with volume so you might have a better vision with whats goin on on this market and thanks alot for your help
My personal opinion is that you have correction in place .....and the odds are for continuation of this correction....
Attached Thumbnails
anser.gif  
Mr.Black is offline   Reply With Quote