Trend Direction Question for a newb, Please Help

This is a discussion on Trend Direction Question for a newb, Please Help within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by Splitlink Yes, it's a case of "Here we go, again". Hey there old timer. Glad to see ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 18, 2017, 8:28am   #49
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitlink View Post
Yes, it's a case of "Here we go, again".
Hey there old timer. Glad to see you making to the tail end of the party. Them legs ain't as fast as they used to be, huh ?
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2017, 2:28pm   #50

Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
You guys are all suffering from selective attention biases , you fail to see Dark Tone posts.HE IS TOTALLY OFF TOPIC.
Nono, I was on topic with my reply to the OP, the rest was just a headsup for them as being new to the site, kinda like a janitor would write 'Dont use, full of sh1te' on a blocked cubicle door.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 2:52pm   #51
Joined Nov 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
Hey there old timer. Glad to see you making to the tail end of the party. Them legs ain't as fast as they used to be, huh ?
Nothing much that I can say about that! You've hit on the only real problem that I have. It came, originally, from back trouble and is called drop foot.

My answer to that is to wait until you lot have gone around the block, instead of chasing. You do--eventually. As the Americans say--What goes around, comes around.
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: darktone , dbphoenix