Wot Happens Next (2)

This is a discussion on Wot Happens Next (2) within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Ok here's another. It's BT which is at or approaching a possible floor (or not) to an eighteen month decline. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 4, 2017, 11:45am   #1

Joined May 2003
Wot Happens Next (2)

Ok here's another. It's BT which is at or approaching a possible floor (or not) to an eighteen month decline. In the face of market strength latterly, too.

At an opportunity level? If so, how might you use TA to trade it?
Attached Thumbnails
bt-grp.-ord-5p.pngw.png   bt-grp.-ord-5p.pngd.png  
barjon is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: tomorton
Old Jun 4, 2017, 12:34pm   #2
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
As barjon has previously made it clear what this thread is about, then can all contributors please keep posts relevant to the thread as any that are "off topic" will be deleted.
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2017, 1:11pm   #3
Joined Apr 2017
This stock is not responding to the rest of the bullish indices , it is closing lower at above support.Underlying strength of this instrument is weak , compared to rest of the market .I may become a buyer above 3.40 , after 2 sets of resistances are broken.I would want to see a clear up channel on weeklies and test and retest of 3.40 as a support.

I would become a seller below this 300 level , after a test and retest of this level , in other words it is most likely to become a resistance in any correction.I view this stock as a sell rather than a buy.

This is my reading of this road map of B T.
Attached Thumbnails
ha-ha-ha.jpg  
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: barjon
Old Jun 4, 2017, 4:13pm   #4

Joined Nov 2006
Based purely on TA off two charts without looking at anything else, this is probably a long bet for me with a SL below 2.97 in case it makes a LLow.

Limit Long Entry @ 311, SL @ 296, target 370s.

I'd be looking to take half position off around 340 and leave the remaining 50% to run.

Old Jun 4, 2017, 5:13pm   #5
Joined Feb 2002
My TA tells me it isn't going up and it isn't going down. So I have to stay in cash on this one. But I look forward to being told I'm wrong.......
tomorton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2017, 5:42pm   #6

Joined Nov 2009
My TA tells me its in a clear downtrend (on weekly), marked by successive lower lows and lower highs. Its also below the cloud (Ichimoku)
Point and figure has a bearish price objective of 206
I'd trade the breakout on a weekly close below 296
malaguti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2017, 5:55pm   #7
Joined May 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
Ok here's another. It's BT which is at or approaching a possible floor (or not) to an eighteen month decline. In the face of market strength latterly, too.

At an opportunity level? If so, how might you use TA to trade it?
It's time for a bounce to 340 ish maybe. Higher anyways.Been going down way too long, oversold. my best guess.

Let us know how it does
mitch mconal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2017, 5:59pm   #8

Joined Mar 2014
I'm Bullish but think there maybe a spike below 300, so i'm long on a retest of 300, Stop 280 and Target 350
Attached Thumbnails
bt.png  
cbrads is online now   Reply With Quote