Trading Indexes automatically?

This is a discussion on Trading Indexes automatically? within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Hi, This is a totally new topic about my automated trading platform. I've been investigating this field since a couple ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 22, 2016, 2:16pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2016
Trading Indexes automatically?

Hi,
This is a totally new topic about my automated trading platform.
I've been investigating this field since a couple of years and recently
built a totally free email based platform. It currently deals with 5 indices and sends emails to subscribers when
the technical indicators that have been set up according to several criteria are met.
I prepared the first monthly report that is available on the page as well (in the blog section).
Our first month was pretty successful with the total return of 6.1%.
I will post some of my studies and analysis here as well so If you are interested please follow me.

Bests,
Frank
[Link Removed]

Last edited by Trader333; Oct 22, 2016 at 4:59pm.
Frank Toth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2016, 2:48pm   #2

Joined Dec 2016
Nice, like the way you trade.
Donovann is offline   Reply With Quote