Master The Markets PDF ebook

This is a discussion on Master The Markets PDF ebook within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by SmogIndicator Jon1971 The link was really just too give people access to a copy of "Master the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 18, 2010, 11:26am   #25

Joined Apr 2009
Re: Master The Markets PDF ebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmogIndicator View Post
Jon1971
The link was really just too give people access to a copy of "Master the Markets" for free.

However you are correct there is a lot of selling the tradeguider system in it, but it also has quite a lot of information, on a method, of how to read the market. Section 5 can be completely ignored if you don't have the software.

As for the other text "The Undeclared Secrets That Drive The Stock Market", I can't comment as I have not read it.

My suggestion would be to have a look at "Master the Markets" as it is free anyway, but if you find the bulk of the information in the other text, ignore MTM.

Hope this helps
Yeah that's great, thanks Smog...
jon1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2010, 11:51am   #26
Joined Jun 2007

They are both the same books. Undeclared is the original version. Master The markets covers the same information but with extra color screenshots from the tradeguider software.
Citizen2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2010, 11:55am   #27

Joined Apr 2009

MTM it is then, thanks...
jon1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2011, 3:20pm   #28
Joined Nov 2009

Also i heard that MTM version got rid of the typos and errors that The Undeclared Secrets That Drive The Stock Market had.
simplebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2014, 5:21pm   #29

Joined Jul 2008
I am unable to understand contradictory statements at page 15 & page 30:
page 15: It is important to understand that the market-makers do not control the market.
......... must not therefore assume that market-makers control the markets. No individual trader or organisation can control any but the most thinly traded of markets for any substantial period of time.

page 30: These wholesalers of stocks also trade their own accounts. It would be na´ve to think they are not capable of temporarily marking the market up or down as the opportunity presents itself, trading in the futures or options markets at the same time
jamil005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2014, 5:55pm   #30
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
It is a matter of timeframe, what is being said is that markets could be manipulated short term but not possible on a longer timeframe.
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: timsk