Master The Markets PDF ebook

This is a discussion on Master The Markets PDF ebook within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; It was a free book given to T2W members and was not your usual spam. Some may have found it ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 9, 2008, 6:51pm   #9
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
It was a free book given to T2W members and was not your usual spam. Some may have found it useful.

Paul
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2008, 7:22am   #10
Joined Aug 2005
I did actually find the pdf on the web! I'm reading it at the mo and i must say i am actually enjoying it. If you need the the url i can give it to you via pm.....rossored comments about illeagal downloads etc scare me. I do not want to incur the wrath of T2W!!!!
sqky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2008, 3:48pm   #11
Joined Aug 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossored View Post
all threads containing illegal downloads for ebooks have been permanently removed.
Would i get in trouble if i posted the pdf here?
sqky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2008, 4:18pm   #12

Joined Mar 2004
Probably but why bother, it took about 1 min to find it on the net. Anybody that really wants a copy shouldn't have too much trouble in finding it.
MarkB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2008, 10:35pm   #13

Joined Sep 2003
You wouldn't get in trouble (unless you were someone playing a repeat game) but we would probably delete it, because unless we can be sure its ok then its not worth risking the site getting sued for it or the sites integrity. There are plenty of "nasty" spots on the web for something vaguely illegal or just questionable to reside.
nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2008, 12:56am   #14
TWI

Joined Jan 2004
Why read it anyway. I am sure it is a load of absolute b*ll*cks.
Thanks! The following members like this post: rathcoole_exile
Old Apr 12, 2008, 8:55am   #15

Joined Jun 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWI View Post
Why read it anyway. I am sure it is a load of absolute b*ll*cks.
The attached file (keep clicking to expand for readability) shows the contents page of my copy this book which I've not yet had time to read. Judge for yourself - the syllabus at least.

(Mods - if you feel this contravenes site publishing rules, please remove. I will understand.)
Attached Thumbnails
twillcontent.png  
Old Apr 12, 2008, 10:12am   #16

Joined Sep 2003
No, a sample or index should always be ok. I actually have a copy and its worth reading and thinking about. Not quite so sure about traderguider. There is a thread here somewhere that works through a series of VSA trades ...

Here you go. Sebastian demonstrates VSA in a series of days on the S&P:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/pric...y-2nd-oct.html

If anyone wants it then just google mtmv3 and you will find a legitimate copy of the pdf without difficulty. LOL. I'll make it even easier: Mastering The Markets
nine is offline   Reply With Quote