Trading with p/f

This is a discussion on Trading with p/f within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; 2740 now rez...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 19, 2018, 9:39am   #36241
 
dentist007's Avatar
Joined Mar 2003
dentist007 started this thread 2740 now rez
dentist007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 9:41am   #36242
 
Atilla's Avatar
Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentist007 View Post
2736 now poss supp..finally
2733 is S3 in PPs. (Woodie's)

https://uk.investing.com/indices/us-...ures-technical


However, on particularly turbulent days it can over shoot.


2738-45 is area it needs to recover.
__________________
Know your L I M I T A T I O N S
Atilla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 9:42am   #36243
 
dentist007's Avatar
Joined Mar 2003
dentist007 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by inzimam View Post
Morning! Just woke up to see the Dow dropped off a cliff overnight.. What's up?
we won last night
dentist007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 9:43am   #36244
 
dentist007's Avatar
Joined Mar 2003
dentist007 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
2733 is S3 in PPs. (Woodie's)

https://uk.investing.com/indices/us-...ures-technical


However, on particularly turbulent days it can over shoot.


2738-45 is area it needs to recover.
agreed
dentist007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 9:44am   #36245
 
dentist007's Avatar
Joined Mar 2003
dentist007 started this thread lookin for 2740 as the pivot
better as a support
dentist007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 9:52am   #36246
 
dentist007's Avatar
Joined Mar 2003
dentist007 started this thread 2740 dump again
For a few
dentist007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 10:15am   #36247
 
Atilla's Avatar
Joined Nov 2006
Cable at 1.32 - key level.

Lords and Parliament sd be in World Cup passing/kicking Brexit around.
__________________
Know your L I M I T A T I O N S
Atilla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 10:36am   #36248
 
dentist007's Avatar
Joined Mar 2003
dentist007 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Cable at 1.32 - key level.

Lords and Parliament sd be in World Cup passing/kicking Brexit around.
wnhich is bigger
Trump/ $$$ or parliament vote ??
dentist007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 10:37am   #36249
 
dentist007's Avatar
Joined Mar 2003
dentist007 started this thread 1.3225 area is rez..if it bounces
dentist007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 10:49am   #36250
 
Atilla's Avatar
Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentist007 View Post
wnhich is bigger
Trump/ $$$ or parliament vote ??
$$$ > Parliament >>>> trumpy

LOL Trump is a mouthpiece. Temporary mindflux. Lost trades and markets will be substituted by other suppliers hopefully EU.

Short run high impact. Long run absorbed into new global trade dynamics.


US is losing. US treasuries being dumped. If countries join forces and there are no buyers US is a limp dick. Right now EU, Russia and China all synergising against US. Let's stick to trade.
__________________
Know your L I M I T A T I O N S

Last edited by Atilla; Jun 19, 2018 at 11:11am.
Atilla is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: dentist007
Old Jun 19, 2018, 11:12am   #36251
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
$$$ > Parliament >>>> trumpy

LOL Trump is a mouthpiece. Temporary mindflux. Lost trades and markets will be complemented by other suppliers hopefully EU.

Short run high impact. Long run absorbed into new global trade dynamics.


US is losing. US treasuries being dumped. If countries join forces and there are no buyers US is a limp dick. Right now EU, Russia and China all synergising against US. Let's stick to trade.
I believe US treasuriea are being dropped off the back of 10 years of ultra low interest rates which have been steadily climbing. Why hold onto bonds yielding significantly lower yield when current yields are rising. Keep that in mind when looking at that market which has seen the longest bull run in history I believe.

As for the Trumpster, I love him for his ability to provide trading opportunities on a regular basis.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
FXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 11:22am   #36252
 
Atilla's Avatar
Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXX View Post
I believe US treasuriea are being dropped off the back of 10 years of ultra low interest rates which have been steadily climbing. Why hold onto bonds yielding significantly lower yield when current yields are rising. Keep that in mind when looking at that market which has seen the longest bull run in history I believe.

As for the Trumpster, I love him for his ability to provide trading opportunities on a regular basis.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yes true but looking ahead what will the US have to do to entice purchase of mounting debt?

Especially even more so when Trumpy has given away trillions of tax breaks.
__________________
Know your L I M I T A T I O N S
Atilla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 11:29am   #36253
 
dentist007's Avatar
Joined Mar 2003
dentist007 started this thread 2743 lined up
dentist007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 11:32am   #36254
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Yes true but looking ahead what will the US have to do to entice purchase of mounting debt?

Especially even more so when Trumpy has given away trillions of tax breaks.
Their debt will at some point turn into a crisis comparable to the end of the world. The meltdown will be epic. I do believe they will sell their children to maintain stability when that day comes.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
FXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Atilla
Old Jun 19, 2018, 11:47am   #36255
 
Atilla's Avatar
Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentist007 View Post
2743 lined up
Hmmm Key level that I reckon. pump or dump as you'd say.


PPs working well today.

PP @ 2746
S1 @ 2742
S2 @ 2738
S3 @ 2733

Be great to see R3 @ 2757.
__________________
Know your L I M I T A T I O N S
Atilla is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (1 members and 6 guests)
Atilla