EOD Scanner Tools

This is a discussion on EOD Scanner Tools within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; I'm using FTSE and US data from paritech and am trying to find a good tool which will allow me ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 17, 2004, 7:30pm   #1

Joined Jul 2002
EOD Scanner Tools

I'm using FTSE and US data from paritech and am trying to find a good tool which will allow me to set some indicators and some TA and let it scanner thru the data set

Does anyone know a free but good data scanner tool (I had a look at the Sharescope but at £12 per month for UK data it was expensive)

Thanks

"$100 INVESTED AT 7% INTEREST FOR ONE HUNDRED
YEARS WILL BECOME $100,000 AT WHICH TIME
IT WILL BE ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS "
JJL3142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2004, 9:08pm   #2

Joined Jan 2004
You could try Stockwiz.com if it's US stocks that you're after. The scanner is free, although you have to pay for the data at ca $19.95pm. The data and scanner are OK, although customer service is lousy.

rog1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervaz
I'm using FTSE and US data from paritech and am trying to find a good tool which will allow me to set some indicators and some TA and let it scanner thru the data set

Does anyone know a free but good data scanner tool (I had a look at the Sharescope but at £12 per month for UK data it was expensive)

Thanks