Outdated Pages

This is a discussion on Outdated Pages within the Techies Corner forums, part of the Trading Career category; When I click on Trade2Win in my Favorites I get an outdated page with old FTSE/Nas figs, which are few ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 31, 2001, 9:37pm   #1
Joined Nov 2000
Question Re: Outdated Pages

When I click on Trade2Win in my Favorites I get an outdated page with old FTSE/Nas figs, which are few days behind. Also clicking on an item, the messages are not up-to-date. The only way to catch-up is to keep clicking on the home page. Is the problem at this end or at T2W? Thanks.
Hill Farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2001, 10:56pm   #2
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Cool Re: Outdated Pages

Hi Hill,

Sounds like your browser is caching the pages, either that or your ISP is. Try clearing your cache, if your using IE then it's in Tools->Internet Option->Delete Files.

No problem on our end as far as I can tell, all my pages are bang up to date. Anyone else having probs?

If you're still having probs Hill, let me know and we'll do some investigative work.

Sharky.
Sharky is offline   Reply With Quote