What's up with this chart?

This is a discussion on What's up with this chart? within the Techies Corner forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hey folks, This chart picture is a screenshot of the Autochartist market scanner that my broker allows me to avail ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 29, 2017, 1:07am   #1
Joined Sep 2017
What's up with this chart?

Hey folks,

This chart picture is a screenshot of the Autochartist market scanner that my broker allows me to avail of though being their customer.

This happens a lot
Attached Thumbnails
wtf.png  
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Nowler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 6:28am   #2
Joined Feb 2002
Hard to think of any use for a chart like this. What chart are we looking at?
tomorton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 6:28pm   #3
Joined Sep 2017
Nowler started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
Hard to think of any use for a chart like this. What chart are we looking at?
I'm not actually sure what chart that was but it's now currently showing me the USD/SAR and the chart is like this...

Surely that's a glitch?
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 10:39pm   #4
Joined Feb 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowler View Post
I'm not actually sure what chart that was but it's now currently showing me the USD/SAR and the chart is like this...

Surely that's a glitch?

That must be right. It's got to be a faulty price input, rather than real market price moves. Maybe the firm aren't aware. Though that would be odd and should sound an alarm bell.
tomorton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2017, 12:10am   #5
Joined Sep 2017
Nowler started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
That must be right. It's got to be a faulty price input, rather than real market price moves. Maybe the firm aren't aware. Though that would be odd and should sound an alarm bell.
I'll email them about it.
Though I emailed them before about a technical fault and the form I had to fill out was insane...It was geared toward developers or something because I could barely even understand what they were asking me

My winning and losing trades used to show up in the Activity tab for a long time but then all of a sudden it wasn't. After waiting about 2 weeks on a reply, I was told that I have to add them...or something... To be fair, I had already gotten used to logging in on my phone to check past trades, so I didn't really care anymore when they got back to me. I barely even put any effort into reading it beyond the part where they were telling me that I had to add...something...

I won't be using this broker beyond a mini live account.

Still not back either and that was 2 months ago lol