How to check website loading speed?

This is a discussion on How to check website loading speed? within the Techies Corner forums, part of the Trading Career category; Sorry for my off topic discussion here. I need your help anyways. I am looking for a solution about how ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 21, 2017, 3:32pm   #1
Joined Mar 2017
How to check website loading speed?

Sorry for my off topic discussion here. I need your help anyways. I am looking for a solution about how to check website loading speed. Do you use any tool for this?

Last edited by Sharky; May 15, 2018 at 9:46pm. Reason: Removed advertising link
Raynold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2017, 5:17pm   #2
Joined May 2003
Website speed is dependent on a lot of factors - server (server load, server connection speed), client ( client connection speed, client computer spec and speed and whether some of the cached locally), web design (languages used, graphics etc).
Best practical way would be to compare the ping and response speed using several different sites against the tested site. Of course you would want to compare as much as possible against sites which host information in the same field as you are interested in.
iq200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2017, 9:43am   #3
Joined Aug 2015
You can use https://tools.pingdom.com
techite is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2018, 12:06am   #4

7 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Page speed is regularly mistaken for "site speed," which is really the page speed for an example of online visits on a website. Page speed can be portrayed in either "page stack time" (the time it takes to completely show the substance on a particular page) or "time to first byte".
Ereson is offline Spread Betting Company   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2018, 4:35pm   #5

5 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
best way to check loading speed is with the help of google pagespeed insight tool..
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
Amanji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2018, 11:17am   #6
Joined Feb 2016
Yeah this tool by google is good one however we can also check by right clicking on the website and clicking the inspect element option where this feature is built-in .
progix is offline   Reply With Quote