Code help - Partnership offer

This is a discussion on Code help - Partnership offer within the Techies Corner forums, part of the Trading Career category; To all code writers out there... We are looking for people with coding knowledge to join us in our Hertfordshire ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 22, 2017, 10:25am   #1

5 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
Code help - Partnership offer

To all code writers out there...

We are looking for people with coding knowledge to join us in our Hertfordshire office to help us to backtest strategies and write Algo's.

I'm sure that there are some really good people here who can write code well but perhaps do not have a solid trading background and are perhaps lacking in ideas. Or maybe you have really good strategies but no means to fund a live account.We can help in either case because we want someone to come and sit in our office for free, do your own algo testing and help us with our testing as we have over 20 years of trading experience but no knowledge of writing code.

Our idea is that when we find strategies with a high probability setup, maybe ours or maybe yours, we will fund an account and run these live with your assistance and we will give you a good share of any profits. Then we can run these whilst looking for more strategies

We aren't selling anything and we don't want any money, we just need a code guru to join our team and be able to test a range of strategies which we are waiting to test.We will provide you with a top of the range computer setup and a nice office space, all free of charge.

Please get in touch if you are interested, I look forward to working together!

Mark
SpreadBetHub is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2017, 7:00pm   #2

2 Posts
Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpreadBetHub View Post
To all code writers out there...

We are looking for people with coding knowledge to join us in our Hertfordshire office to help us to backtest strategies and write Algo's.

I'm sure that there are some really good people here who can write code well but perhaps do not have a solid trading background and are perhaps lacking in ideas. Or maybe you have really good strategies but no means to fund a live account.We can help in either case because we want someone to come and sit in our office for free, do your own algo testing and help us with our testing as we have over 20 years of trading experience but no knowledge of writing code.

Our idea is that when we find strategies with a high probability setup, maybe ours or maybe yours, we will fund an account and run these live with your assistance and we will give you a good share of any profits. Then we can run these whilst looking for more strategies

We aren't selling anything and we don't want any money, we just need a code guru to join our team and be able to test a range of strategies which we are waiting to test.We will provide you with a top of the range computer setup and a nice office space, all free of charge.

Please get in touch if you are interested, I look forward to working together!

Mark
Hello Mark, I am starting my company of "Forex Trading Robots Development" and I am also looking for good partners to work with. I am also an experienced trader and want to discuss some of my strategies with other people. Currently I have some investors waiting for having my A.I. Prototype System up and running but it is being a challenge due to current market conditions. Lets talk about this. I am located in Orlando, FL, USA. Let me know where you are and your preferred way of communicating.
coder_ai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2017, 7:02pm   #3

2 Posts
Joined Jul 2017
I don't know if my message was posted, but let me know if you received it. I am interested in to talking more about it with you.
coder_ai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2017, 11:24pm   #4

5 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
SpreadBetHub started this thread Hi thanks for contacting, I would love to discuss this further with you, we are currently doing a lot of algo testing and running around 20 live strategies and adding more weekly.

I would be very interested to hear about your experience, what you are doing, and if we can help each other. I also have many interested investors.

Perhaps we can talk on the phone or direct email? My website is [Link removed] or you can contact me direct on 07793 557 620 by phone or WhatsApp. Any time convenient with you is fine with me

Best regards

Mark

Last edited by Trader333; Jul 15, 2017 at 10:43am.
SpreadBetHub is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2017, 10:18am   #5

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpreadBetHub View Post
Hi thanks for contacting, I would love to discuss this further with you, we are currently doing a lot of algo testing and running around 20 live strategies and adding more weekly.

I would be very interested to hear about your experience, what you are doing, and if we can help each other. I also have many interested investors.

Perhaps we can talk on the phone or direct email? My website is or you can contact me direct on 07793 557 620 by phone or WhatsApp. Any time convenient with you is fine with me

Best regards

Mark
Hi Mark,

I've just contacted you regarding next Tuesday. I see you have a good curry house nearby - and a hotel to get my head down for the night. Look forward to hearing from you.

PS: Just checking you have my email and number.

Cheers,
Lee

Last edited by Trader333; Jul 15, 2017 at 10:43am.
Lee Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2017, 10:35am   #6

Joined Dec 2002
nice one shepherd (lol0
be-positive is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Lee Shepherd
Old Jul 14, 2017, 10:46am   #7

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by be-positive View Post
nice one shepherd (lol0
As per my rep to you. We might be able to do some business together. If not, just get p1ssed. Always good to be around like minded people though. Always.

Lee
Old Jul 14, 2017, 10:56am   #8

Joined Dec 2002
they must think we all have grass growing out of our ears ------- stalking GU here for possible long @60
be-positive is offline   Reply With Quote