DAS trader hotkeys: Buy order with a stop loss added on

This is a discussion on DAS trader hotkeys: Buy order with a stop loss added on within the Techies Corner forums, part of the Trading Career category; I'm setting up DAS traders hotkeys to improve my entries and exits for day trading. Can anybody help with a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 17, 2016, 8:56pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
DAS trader hotkeys: Buy order with a stop loss added on

I'm setting up DAS traders hotkeys to improve my entries and exits for day trading.

Can anybody help with a hotkey that, when pressed, will send a limit buy order AND create a sell stop, 20 cents below the average fill price of the trade? So any of my orders will automatically have the loss limited to 20 cents.

I know how to program the buy part, just need to know the syntax for adding a stop loss to this line:
ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=Ask;Share=100;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send

thanks guys
frasermc14 is offline   Reply With Quote