T2W Community Manager - New Appointment

This is a discussion on T2W Community Manager - New Appointment within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; After our recent false-start; it comes as somewhat of a relief to announce Nika is joining the T2W Staff as ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 18, 2009, 5:58pm   #1
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
T2W Community Manager - New Appointment

After our recent false-start; it comes as somewhat of a relief to announce Nika is joining the T2W Staff as our new Community Manager. She's successfully managed several forums in the past and has an active interest in trading, having traded forex for the past two years. We intend to give her plenty of time to settle in, so she'll initially be familiarising herself with the community and assisting me with the various management aspects of the forums.

Please give her a warm welcome!
Old Jun 18, 2009, 6:05pm   #2

Joined Jan 2004
welcome Nika. good luck on your recent appointment. I am having supper, and will raise a glass of white wine to your future here. Cheers.

Sharky: you really ought to provide a definitive explanation as to why Sue left so soon after arriving. You know how the gossip and conspiracy theories expand here.

EDIT: "rumour mill" is a better term. yes. stop the rumour mill.
# Defeat is temporary. Giving up makes it permanent. Anon
trendie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2009, 6:12pm   #3

Joined Sep 2001
Welcome, Nika.
I'd draw up a list of all the people you should ignore, but I haven't got time to list 180,000
I hope you enjoy the job.
Richard

Contributor to T2W's Trading FAQ Book
http://www.trade2win.com/books/trading-faqs

T2W interview

http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/a...ichard-joyson/
Mr. Charts is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2009, 6:15pm   #4

Joined May 2003
a warm welcome indeed, nika - enjoy.

jon
barjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2009, 6:23pm   #5
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Hello Nika - a very warm roasty toasty welcome to T2W.
Enjoy!
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2009, 6:38pm   #6

Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
After our recent false-start; it comes as somewhat of a relief to announce Nika is joining the T2W Staff as our new Community Manager. She's successfully managed several forums in the past and has an active interest in trading, having traded forex for the past two years. We intend to give her plenty of time to settle in, so she'll initially be familiarising herself with the community and assisting me with the various management aspects of the forums.

Please give her a warm welcome!
Welcome Nika

You've got time to get your feet under the table before our friend The Bramble comes back from his time away.

Charlton
Old Jun 18, 2009, 6:52pm   #7

Joined Nov 2001
Hell - Lowwww ;-)
Old Jun 18, 2009, 9:43pm   #8

Joined Jan 2006
Whatever you do, don't reinstate any banned members!

CLICK - My Trading Journal
new_trader is offline   Reply With Quote