T2W Community Manager Appointed

This is a discussion on T2W Community Manager Appointed within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; I'm very pleased to announce that as of today, T2W has it's first dedicated Community Manager... Sue! I'll let her ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 3, 2009, 1:49pm   #1
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
T2W Community Manager Appointed

I'm very pleased to announce that as of today, T2W has it's first dedicated Community Manager... Sue!

I'll let her introduce herself, but suffice to say, she is a very experienced community manager who's been involved with the management of forums for several years.

I'm sure you'll give Sue a very warm welcome, and in the coming days, weeks and months you'll be able to get to know her much better; as she'll be pushing through lots of positive changes on the site.

I'll still be here too, of course, but day-to-day Sue will be taking the reins and making sure the site goes from strength to strength.

Finally, all that's left to say, is a very BIG WARM WELCOME SUE!

Paul.

Last edited by Sharky; Jun 4, 2009 at 8:05pm.
Sharky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2009, 1:59pm   #2
ian

Joined Oct 2001
Boyle!!!!!!
ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: counter_violent
Old Jun 3, 2009, 2:07pm   #3
Sue
Joined Jun 2009
Thank you Paul. I am very excited to be part of the Trade2Win community.

A small bio about me. I am British, but currently live in Charlotte, North Carolina. I am originally from Gloucestershire, and have lived in many places in the UK as well as 4 years in Germany. Prior to moving to the US I used to live in Reading.

I have been involved with online communities for many years having founded a site for expatriates almost 10 years ago. I am passionate about discussion forums and the members who use them. Trade2Win is a fantastic community and I am looking forward to interacting with you all.

I am here for the community, to help you all get the most out of T2W, and to ensure that you enjoy your time using the many facilities that this great site has to offer. If you have any site usability issues, questions or concerns please let me know.

Regards

Sue
Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Trader333 , Lord Flasheart , glyder , rags2riches , Sharky
Old Jun 3, 2009, 2:22pm   #4
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Hi Sue,
Welcome to T2W!
I imagine you'll be instigating initiatives old and new that Paul has talked about doing over the years but, for whatever reason - have never quite materialized. Being a cynical bunch, we all imagine that's because he's too busy counting his cash to have time to devote to us lot! On that note, I'm glad he's put his hand in his pocket to fund your post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue View Post
If you have any site usability issues, questions or concerns please let me know.
Hope you've got a big inbox!

Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2009, 2:32pm   #5
Sue
Joined Jun 2009
Yep, sure do
Old Jun 3, 2009, 2:33pm   #6
Sue
Joined Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian View Post
Boyle!!!!!!
Nope, sorry. My singing voice would shatter glass
Thanks! The following members like this post: ian
Old Jun 3, 2009, 11:30pm   #7
Joined Jul 2003
Can I just ask precisely the scope, remit and capability of Sue's role Sharky?

It appears she has mod status and capability, but without any apparent prior knowledge or exposure to the site, let alone any track record with the site, trading or the general membership.

It would be good to know if we have an uber-mod on board and who will be guiding her fledgling outings into mod territory.
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2009, 5:04pm   #8

Joined Sep 2001
"but day-to-day Sue will be taking the reigns"
Does that mean we have to call her, "Your Majesty"?

Maybe she'll be taking the reins of this bucking bronco and won't get thrown off by the wilder rides

A very warm welcome to you, Sue.
Richard

Contributor to T2W's Trading FAQ Book
http://www.trade2win.com/books/trading-faqs

T2W interview

http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/a...ichard-joyson/
Mr. Charts is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote