T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

This is a discussion on T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems) within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; * Lots of new smilies, some added to the 'standard smilies set', and lots more to the 'more smilies set' ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 21, 2007, 1:37am   #61
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread * Lots of new smilies, some added to the 'standard smilies set', and lots more to the 'more smilies set' (just click 'more' or use the smilie popup window) Hopefully every emotion you could wish to express is represented, as well as some fun ones too.
Old Dec 21, 2007, 11:08am   #62

Joined Jul 2006
vendor tag?

Looks to me something's wrong with the vendor tag.

Not that I've been paying much attention to that, but McQueen told me you had rockwelltrading as a vendor, but I don't see a tag for that.

Take this thread for instance. If I load the page, I only see a vendor icon next to the first post of DWL, not next to all the previous ones:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/us-i...ommentary.html

Edit: McQueen just told me that the site admins are aware of the issue...
I think a vendor tag is of little use of it only appears on the first post.
firewalker99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2007, 12:05pm   #63
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread I think I know the problem here, I'll make sure this gets fixed asap.
Old Dec 21, 2007, 9:56pm   #64

Joined Aug 2003
I'd like to post a chart but am told that I've "exceeded my quota". Must I delete all my charts in order to post something new?

Db
Old Dec 21, 2007, 10:05pm   #65

Joined Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbphoenix View Post
I'd like to post a chart but am told that I've "exceeded my quota". Must I delete all my charts in order to post something new?

Db
Please don't delete anything, it will not help, I have pm'd sharky on this issue, others are having the same probs.
Lightning McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2007, 10:09pm   #66

Joined Aug 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning McQueen View Post
Please don't delete anything, it will not help, I have pm'd sharky on this issue, others are having the same probs.
I could try painting a word picture . . .
dbphoenix is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2007, 12:48am   #67

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread Hi Db, no need to delete anything - there shouldn't be any sort of size limits set. I've made a small change, not sure if it's fixed it or not. Did it say how big the quota was? Let me know if it still doesn't work - certainly don't delete anything to make space!
Old Dec 22, 2007, 1:08am   #68
Joined Nov 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
certainly don't delete anything to make space!
doh! just delete all attachments to post another few.
belflan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2007, 1:16am   #69

Joined Aug 2003
Quote:
Hi Db, no need to delete anything - there shouldn't be any sort of size limits set. I've made a small change, not sure if it's fixed it or not. Did it say how big the quota was? Let me know if it still doesn't work - certainly don't delete anything to make space!
Okay for now. It wasn't allowing me to upload anything because I was "over my limit". Didn't say what the limit was, exactly, but it did say I was 18.5 megs over it.
dbphoenix is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2007, 1:26am   #70

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread Okay not sure what happened, seemed you weren't the only one who couldn't upload. If anyone is still having trouble posting attachments let me know - feel free to upload attachment for testing here, I'll delete them later. Oh dear Belfan - shouldn't ever need to delete anything, we have lots of space! I'll try my best to recover them.
Old Dec 22, 2007, 1:34am   #71

Joined Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbphoenix View Post
I could try painting a word picture . . .
What time do the curtains go up?
tune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2007, 11:38am   #72

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread * Various style tweaks/tidy up to the forum home page. Refresh your cache for the site to get the updates css stylesheet.
Old Dec 31, 2007, 11:06am   #73

8 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
Download As Thread

Is the Download As Thread option now available?

I don't seem to be able to access it from the Thread Tools menu.

Rgrds
Attached Thumbnails
threadtools.jpg  
rmwesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2007, 11:44am   #74

Joined Feb 2004
Quote:
* You can now download entire threads as pdfs, just click "Download as Thread" from the "Thread Tools" menu at the top of every forum thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmwesley View Post
Is the Download As Thread option now available?

I don't seem to be able to access it from the Thread Tools menu.

Rgrds
this was functioning ok but now seems to have disappeared
Lightning McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2007, 11:50am   #75

8 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
I'm not going crazy then

I'm sure I remembered seeing it shortly before Christmas.

Any chance someone could re-instate it? It was very useful.
rmwesley is offline   Reply With Quote