What happened to my submitted new thread in Forex?

This is a discussion on What happened to my submitted new thread in Forex? within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Hi moderators, Last Saturday, Sep 1st, I submitted a new thread titled "Best ForexTrading Simulator for Training - Excel vs ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 3, 2018, 6:54pm   #1

9 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
What happened to my submitted new thread in Forex?

Hi moderators,
Last Saturday, Sep 1st, I submitted a new thread titled "Best ForexTrading Simulator for Training - Excel vs Proprietary" in the Forex forum at http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/

Apparently it is under moderation.
Do you by any chance know if and when I am going to get some responce regarding the fate of my submission?
deriscope is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2018, 9:27pm   #2
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
It initially looks like an advert with commercial links so that is why it has not appeared on the boards.
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote