Ban all hindsight traders

This is a discussion on Ban all hindsight traders within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Firstly because anyone can make a claim after the event "the stocks I am losing on is are dow "buy ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 18, 2017, 9:40pm   #1
Joined Apr 2017
Ban all hindsight traders

Firstly because anyone can make a claim after the event "the stocks I am losing on is are dow "buy on dip stocks" , after the event , but the stock which goes in the profit on anyone's account are posted with profits .

He say I got 50 with his set set up , but he no say he losing 600 , because he say "long term investment = me Warren Buffett"

Under the constituition I ask these hindsight results traders to be banned , unless they can post 5 consecutive FORESIGHT TRADES , 1 day in advance.

The hindsight traders do no justice to the members , because of the fallacy of their trades,
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2017, 9:42pm   #2

Joined Oct 2015
agreed, i never make a claim after the event, despise those that do
Old May 18, 2017, 9:42pm   #3

Joined Mar 2014
Your good at posting links, can you post some links to the 'hindsight trades' to which you refer?
cbrads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2017, 2:24am   #4
Joined Jul 2015
I suspect you must be referring to me. I am notorious for posting all my losing trades after they occur, not before. I am curious though how someone who trades intraday (90% of people here) could possibly post a specific trade 1 day in advance. I certainly could make calls on stocks and generalities, but could not be specific enough to ever satisfy a peanut gallery.
Dr. Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: cantagril
Old May 19, 2017, 6:57am   #5
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread When anyone posts trades after the event , there is nothing to learn from it , it is waste of member's time.If someone posts before , explaining reasons , others can learn from it.I put the hindsight traders on ignore , waste of space.

When someone selective hindsight trades with profits , others get influenced into believing this fallacy , they then try it and lose .The hindight losses nobody talks about .
Old May 19, 2017, 10:02am   #6
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Toad View Post
I suspect you must be referring to me. I am notorious for posting all my losing trades after they occur, not before. I am curious though how someone who trades intraday (90% of people here) could possibly post a specific trade 1 day in advance. I certainly could make calls on stocks and generalities, but could not be specific enough to ever satisfy a peanut gallery.
I have posted at least a dozen profitable trades well in advance , if you look at my posting history , you will see foresight trades .Well over 500 ticks profitable calls in advance.
Old May 19, 2017, 10:18am   #7

Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
I have posted at least a dozen profitable trades well in advance , if you look at my posting history , you will see foresight trades .Well over 500 ticks profitable calls in advance.
Well we all know that you're brilliant because you've said so.

It's ironic that you've scattergunned us with over a thousand words of wisdom that I suppose we are expected to regard as priceless gold dust. Course, you could regard them as something of a training course in which case they must be a crock of ****e because you have told us that would be the case as well.
barjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: cbrads , wackypete2
Old May 19, 2017, 10:23am   #8
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread I am just rewiring my brain ,getting in the discipline and psychology correct.

Trading is 20% technical and fundamental , 80 % requires a training ground .