Missing sub forum ?

This is a discussion on Missing sub forum ? within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Looking to write a subject about Virtu but i just noticed that there is no section for automation !...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 18, 2016, 7:53am   #1
tar

Joined Nov 2006
Missing sub forum ?

Looking to write a subject about Virtu but i just noticed that there is no section for automation !
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2016, 9:39am   #2
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by tar View Post
Looking to write a subject about Virtu but i just noticed that there is no section for automation !
Hi tar,
Paul's away at the moment, but in the past when the issue of forums and sub-forums has been raised he's said he'll create a new bespoke forum if there's sufficient interest in the topic. Until then, please make do with the existing forums. With that in mind, the 'Trading Systems' forum - which I see is where you've posted your thread - is the best available option.
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2016, 3:19pm   #3
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
I'm back now So, Tim is pretty spot on, if we got a lot of discussion on a sub-topic to warrant a new forum, then absolutely we should create it, but for now Trading Systems definitely sounds like the best place for it.