Errors while browsing T2W?

This is a discussion on Errors while browsing T2W? within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; I had a pm from one of the members, who said several times a day they're getting an error page ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 18, 2016, 4:33pm   #1
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Errors while browsing T2W?

I had a pm from one of the members, who said several times a day they're getting an error page like this:

www.trade2win.com - Request failed
Error code 3
There was an error in processing the request

We're investigating with our firewall/DDOS protection provider what might cause it to happen, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced similar problems? And if so, how frequently, and what errors codes?
Old May 18, 2016, 4:49pm   #2
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
Did they say which browser and what version they were using as this may be relevant to the issue ?
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2016, 4:58pm   #3
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread No they didn't, and if I don't get a satisfactory response from the provider I'll certainly ask to see if a pattern emerges. I take it then you're not having any issues?
Old May 18, 2016, 5:05pm   #4
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
No and a some people are still using very old browsers where errors like this happen often. Other times it may be just one specific browser that has an issue which is why I asked.
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2016, 7:52am   #5

Joined Jan 2006
Can't 'Like' post

I don't seem to be able to 'like' a post and/or add a comment with it.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Thumbnails
likepost.png  

CLICK - My Trading Journal
new_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2016, 7:56am   #6

Joined Mar 2004
I get the above occasionally.
Small other point is that I always have to sign in twice to get in.
Old Jun 2, 2016, 3:30pm   #7

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by new_trader View Post
I don't seem to be able to 'like' a post and/or add a comment with it.

Click the image to open in full size.
What browser and version are you using, and are you on pc or mac?
Old Jun 2, 2016, 3:31pm   #8

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
I get the above occasionally.
Small other point is that I always have to sign in twice to get in.
By above, do you mean the Error 3 code, or the problem liking posts? We do occasionally get those error codes when there's some sort of DDOS attack, but if you get them more frequently, like every week, then it might be a similar problem.

Signing in twice... hmm odd. You say it happens every time? What browser/version/pc do you have? Anyone else experienced this problem?