Naz & Mr. Charts US Day Trading Seminar

This is a discussion on Naz & Mr. Charts US Day Trading Seminar within the T2W Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; * If the fee is reduced to 5.95 and my traveling expenses were paid for, I might consider it * ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 27, 2003, 12:39pm   #43
mma
Joined Aug 2003
* If the fee is reduced to 5.95 and my traveling expenses were paid for, I might consider it *

Oh hehehehehe !

*Yes, T2W will get it's cut on the deal *

fair enough , at least you are honest .

* Naz and Mr.C will never produce their trading history for all to see *

may I ask why not ?
Old Oct 27, 2003, 1:14pm   #44

Joined Nov 2000
MMA, you would have to ask them yourself as to why not.
Perhaps I should have typed " they're not prepared to" or "they won't". I am actually just assuming that, on the basis that the imformation has been requested on several occaisions, and there has not been a reply. From that, I read between the lines that there probably never will be.
The views expressed here are my personal views and for your information only. Any expression of likely movement of a share is merely guesswork and is to be treated as such.This information must NOT be used as a basis for making any investment decision.
Old Oct 27, 2003, 2:28pm   #45
mma
Joined Aug 2003
OK , naz and MR.C,

why will you never produce your trading history for all to see ?
Old Oct 27, 2003, 3:34pm   #46

Joined Aug 2003
Trading History

It intrigues me as to why some people insist on seeing trading histories, etc.

A rugby coach is judged on the performance of his team, not on his own performance as a rugby player.

In my experience, the best trading seminar I ever attended was conducted by Joe Ross, back in the early 90's in South Africa. Joe certainly doesn't disclose his trading history and I wouldn't expect him to either! My decision to attend his seminar was based on the recommendation of a trading colleague, who had attended Joe's seminar, and it was worth every penny!

IMO, both Naz and Mr Charts have demonstrated their expertise i.r.o. trading US stocks - there are many posts on this BB to support this. Furthermore, I've yet to read any negative comments from any of their students. The bottom line ... is the seminar worth 595 to you, without seeing trading histories?

Whatever you decide, happy trading.
Old Oct 27, 2003, 3:41pm   #47

2 Posts
Joined Sep 2003
Thanks Goober, This has cleared alot of things up for me

I will certainly be trying to book one of Nazs 1 on 1 courses as son as possible as I cant make the 15th next month.

The value side of things seem great and if you want knowledge and peoples time you gotta pay for it in my book anyhow

Why do people never want to acknowledge a good deal only slag off the bad ones, I dont concentrate on the bad stuff I just recognise it and move on

Thanks again mat
Old Oct 27, 2003, 3:42pm   #48

Joined Feb 2003
Don't know what the fuss is about. They tell you what to do, how to do it, but if you haven't got the balls you'll never make a trader.
If you're confident of your ability you wouldn't consider 600 a big number. You'd make it back on your first trade.
Old Oct 27, 2003, 3:46pm   #49

Joined Aug 2003
I like your style, Oatman. I also like your avatar - not that I'm proposing marriage, mind you!

Goober.
Closed Thread