Spell Checking

This is a discussion on Spell Checking within the T2W Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; doh . Another one that needs inglish lessons hehehehehe. I'm glad HE went away. Well, actually, HE didnt have any ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 16, 2002, 5:16pm   #8

Joined Nov 2000
doh . Another one that needs inglish lessons
hehehehehe. I'm glad HE went away. Well, actually, HE didnt have any choice. The Modulators saw to that.
The views expressed here are my personal views and for your information only. Any expression of likely movement of a share is merely guesswork and is to be treated as such.This information must NOT be used as a basis for making any investment decision.
ChartMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2002, 8:27pm   #9
Naz

Joined Sep 2001
Sharky, what a dream,thanks ever so much.
Naz is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2003, 10:42am   #10
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread I'm finding it really useful myself, glad it's working so well.

Out of interest do many members use the "Post Quick Reply" box instead of the the post reply button? And if so, would you like me to add spell checking to this - even though it's only supposed to be used if you're in a rush!
Old Jan 5, 2003, 11:58am   #11

Joined Nov 2000
never use it
The views expressed here are my personal views and for your information only. Any expression of likely movement of a share is merely guesswork and is to be treated as such.This information must NOT be used as a basis for making any investment decision.
ChartMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2003, 1:00pm   #12

Joined Nov 2000
Only ever use it!
Skimbleshanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2003, 12:02pm   #13

Joined Mar 2001
I use "quick reply" all the time - great idea to put spell-checker in this area.....
dsmodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2003, 10:33pm   #14
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread That should be no problem, I'll add it as soon as I get a chance.