Meet the T2W Team at The Futures & Forex Expo, Las Vegas

This is a discussion on Meet the T2W Team at The Futures & Forex Expo, Las Vegas within the T2W Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Myself and Eamonn (EK1) will be hosting a free drinks reception at the Futures & Forex Expo, Las Vegas, this ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 21, 2011, 3:38pm   #1
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Meet the T2W Team at The Futures & Forex Expo, Las Vegas

Myself and Eamonn (EK1) will be hosting a free drinks reception at the Futures & Forex Expo, Las Vegas, this Friday (23rd Sept) from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at the Galleria Bar.

The Futures & Forex Expo Las Vegas

www.caesarspalace.com_images_non_image_assets_clv_caesars_palace_property_map.pdf.jpg

Stop by after a busy day attending seminars and workshops to meet with us and fellow T2W members.

If you think you can make it, please kindly RSVP either via pm or on this thread.

We look forward to seeing you there! We'll be the ones wearing T2W polo shirts =)

-Paul
Old May 9, 2012, 8:20am   #2

Joined Apr 2010
Re: Meet the T2W Team at The Futures & Forex Expo, Las Vegas

Yes,I agree.

Looks like Scose be trollin' 'aaaaard tho... as far as some are concerned!
scose-no-doubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 8:27am   #3

Joined Jan 2004
Re: Meet the T2W Team at The Futures & Forex Expo, Las Vegas

Are you sure you dont want one of your senior posters with years of sales and trading experience to attend. Could you also fly in Wackypete so that I can meet him,thanks. I wont charge for this favour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote