I Hate my Screener

This is a discussion on I Hate my Screener within the Swing & Position Trading forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by luckyhaa malaguti,I appreciate your guidance. I checked esignal..Yes looks it's expensive..Is they provide only Market Screener plus? ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 21, 2015, 8:25am   #9

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyhaa View Post
malaguti,I appreciate your guidance. I checked esignal..Yes looks it's expensive..Is they provide only Market Screener plus? I think entire package we should pay 145+ exchange fee..As you mentioned your mail ........you only choose FTSE 350 ..Is it possible ?how much they are charging for that all together ?
i only use delayed intraday data as my strategies are longer term. If I do trade shorter term then a delay of 15 minutes on a 2 hourly chart is nothing to me
for this, and subscription to LSE and indices I pay a little over £30/month for the data which i need to feed other programs
And yes, this is only the Market Screener plus
hope this helps
malaguti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2015, 10:11pm   #10
Joined Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason101 View Post
I am with IG and use their Pro Real Time charts.
Pro real time is supplied by I.T Finance, a French set.

And once you have your (50) list you have to individually open up each chart, which involves closing down the previous chart, to locate the tab to open the next, all in all a slow process when you want to screen hundreds of stocks/commodities/currencies at a time
last minute (5 min+)

https://www.prorealtime.com/en/video-tutorials
kalott is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Jason101
Old Jun 23, 2015, 12:47am   #11
Joined Oct 2008
Jason101 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalott View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
Hi Jason

I use PRT quite a lot and can't relate to what you have said above.

Once you've got your list highlighting the share raises the chart and moving the highlight to the next (or any other)share in the list replaces the previous chart in the same window. It's only if you raise a chart by clicking the +chart that a chart is raised in a separate window in the way you describe. Maybe just a simple answer?
Oh my days. What a mug. For the past seven years I've been clicking on the +chart symbol, opening a new chart all the time, thinking it's the only way.
That's going to make my life a lot easier. Amazing what a quick chat on T2W can do, thank you guys.

I am going to sit down and spend a few days working through the tutorials.
Typical bloke, "No, I don't need the bloody instructions!"
Jason101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2015, 12:27pm   #12
Joined Nov 2013
@kalott, IG's PRT problem is their data (not I T finance)..that is not reliable.I used to using their PRT EOD long time that is why i opened account with IG for real time scanning
I think IG using smart order routing technology for order book....so volume and price may be vary....I am not sure about this
luckyhaa is offline   Reply With Quote