Swing and Position Trading

This is a discussion on Swing and Position Trading within the Swing & Position Trading forums, part of the Methods category; Techst@ - hope you were on Thomas cook - absolute blinder - 8.2% down in one session. my calls are ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 15, 2016, 12:05am   #305
Joined Apr 2005
Techst@ - hope you were on Thomas cook - absolute blinder - 8.2% down in one session.

my calls are okay at the minute, hopefully they'll develop (no money on table at the minute though).

EasyJet 2.85% down - was 3.3% at 11.30am.

Sainsbury - 0.75% up - (against me at moment)
Exelon - 0,3% up (against me at the moment)

Come on techst@ - be good all the time, I'll pay to follow if your that good now!

Good luck -
Rex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2016, 2:23pm   #306

Joined Nov 2003
techst started this thread Yeah TCG was 116.30 bid when i wrote that quick reply on here, returned to the quote screen and it was down to 114 already

If you go study that chart, it's a really clear example of the majority being caught/trapped on the wrong side.

I wish I was that good all the time! haha. I'm trying to not talk about open positions though really. By the time I've entered the trade, updated my log, screen captured and detailed it all in my journal I don't really wanna spend the time writing up a lengthy post here aswell when I could be out of it the next day. I'd then have to justify it here on why I exited it with another post lol

I'm happy to chat about your positions though haha

Last edited by techst; Jan 15, 2016 at 2:40pm.
techst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2016, 3:47pm   #307
Joined Jan 2006
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChowClown View Post
Hi techst@,

I would be interested in following a thread like this. I'm trading the DOW, capturing swings across a few time frames and it would be useful to broaden knowledge across individual stocks, US/UK or both. Looking forward to the discussion...do you have a favourite UK stock?
Hi Simon

How you doing?

Would be very interested in finding out more about your swing trading strategy on the Dow please?

Thanks so much
Rehan
REHAN 123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2016, 11:28pm   #308

Joined Nov 2003
techst started this thread Hi peeps

I'm still alive and trading, just thought I'd bump my old thread and prehaps post some charts if I get some response
techst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2016, 12:12am   #309

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by techst View Post
Hi peeps

I'm still alive and trading, just thought I'd bump my old thread and prehaps post some charts if I get some response
take this as a response
malaguti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2016, 10:39pm   #310
Joined Sep 2009
Interested newby (oldie) here as well
The Stockman is offline   Reply With Quote