Annual Return for Equities only.

This is a discussion on Annual Return for Equities only. within the Stocks forums, part of the Markets category; Hi everyone, I'm pretty much a newby to this whole stock market game and I know there are alot of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 18, 2009, 2:16pm   #1

2 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
Annual Return for Equities only.

Hi everyone, I'm pretty much a newby to this whole stock market game and I know there are alot of threads out there asking how much is everyone's annual return. But most people replying are trading forex and futures, so I was just wondering what everyone's annual return on equities alone and what I should expect. Thanks.
superuser88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2009, 8:42am   #2
Joined Jun 2008
i found a ball of string in my house yesterday, i haven't unwound it yet but i would like you to tell me how long it's going to be when i do. oh its blue string if that helps, not red string.
waiting in excited anticipation B.
The fact is that only a small percentage of any given population are willing to do whatever is necessary to achieve wealth. Few people are willing to do what most are unwilling to do. Those who succeed, are the ones willing to go beyond their comfort zones and challenge their beliefs. They are the ones prepared to understand themselves, their conditioning and their psychology.
bfirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2009, 12:16pm   #3
Joined Dec 2003
7% - 12% a year alongside very low volatility.

But I'd hazzard a gues you'd think those sorts of gains would be pathetic
anley is offline   Reply With Quote