Marijuana Investing

This is a discussion on Marijuana Investing within the Stocks forums, part of the Markets category; The marijuana industry is gearing up in a matter of consumption and thus, in the matter of investments too... I've ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 6, 2018, 9:49am   #1

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
Marijuana Investing

The marijuana industry is gearing up in a matter of consumption and thus, in the matter of investments too...

I've started to invest in the selection of the stocks that did, do and will perform in the sector. However, there are hundreds of such stocks and I don't believe only a few of them will dominate the market. I believe this industry will shape in coming years and thus, a healthy discussion from many sources can benefit this circle to take advantage of the information and choose the right stocks to trade.

I would like to post the ideas about stock picks, opinions about everything in this sector and discuss whatever related.

I would always bring the post that I have published on my blog, so we can discuss it.

To start with, Massachusetts has legalized dope and opens shops next month. Canada is going to vote for it tomorrow and we all know it's going to pass.
I believe this company is going to benefit from both legalizations. Furthermore, it also shows a nice technical setup.

MPX Bioceutical: http://tradeviatrend.com/mpx-bioceutical-corporation/

TradeViaTrend is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 6:03am   #2

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Categorized the Market

I've categorized the market via product/service. If you want to dig in specific areas of the MJ market and report back, let me know what ticker symbols you want and I'll send them. I think there's promise in the MJ space but am currently using my resource time in another area of the market. Hand-made SIC codes below:
- Growers/Cultivators
- Hemp Growers/Cultivators
- Pharm / Research & Development
- Technology
- B2B / Wholesale
- Mainly B2C & also B2B ancillary products
- Real-Estate
The Nard Dog is offline   Reply With Quote